Ardell False Lashes - #105

Ardell False Lashes - #105
Ardell 105 lashesFalse Lashes - #105False Lashes - #105False Lashes - #105False Lashes - #105

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I would definitely buy these lashes but be careful when you try to clean them, tend to break from the weft

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

These are long, full lashes. They don't look super real because they are so long, but they don't look super fake either. I really like them. I find they are a little hard to reuse because the hairs pull out somewhat easily when you remove the glue from last time.

That being said, these are the easiest lashes for me to apply EVER! They literally just kind of fall into place and stay in place all night. Super comfortable with no vignetting your eyes. If you aren't super great at putting on lashes I would definitely give these guys a try!

on 8/5/2014 7:19:00 PM

These are one of my top 2 favorite lashes that Ardell makes-I go with 124's when I want a more natural look, & then these, the 105's, when I want a more dramatic look. They have alot of length & thickness to them, but aren't so over the top that they come off costumey. Lashes like these though need to be balanced out with more dramatic eye makeup, so if you're going for the more natural look, these may not be for you. You can reuse these many times if you maintain & take care of them.

These are very unnatural looking to me .. even though they looked pretty natural in the packaging. Will not be repurchasing

I bought a few different styles and though I liked them all, the 105's were the ones I liked the least. I should clarify, I don't dislike them but I wanted lashes that had a little sultriness to them and these didn't have that. They looked nice in the package though, but you never know how they will look until you apply them. They didn't look bad on but they aren't for me.

I love these lashes! I first wore them to a wedding that I was in and nobody could tell that I had fake eyelashes on because these eyelashes look so natural. I naturally have longer lashes so these only make mine look fuller. I highly recommend Ardell lashes!

on 12/3/2011 7:01:00 PM

My fave lashes of all time! Very natural looking yet ultra glam... I always get comments when wearing them !

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I recently started using lashes again for the fun of it and I must say that this is the brand that I always go back to. I like the 105 set because they're natural looking but with a little drama. If you're new to the lash game, I highly suggest watching julieg713's youtube video. Worth repurchasing over and over again!

on 11/5/2010 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I tried these for the first time for Halloween. I am in love. I have tried other lengths not from Ardell, though, and these are by far my favorite. They are natural but dramatic. They give length and volume, which is exactly what I was looking for. I am hooked.

I am in love with these lashes! They look so natural yet dramatic when you wear them and the lash band is really thin so they blend in well with your lashes.