Quo "Brush Up" 5 brush set

2.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My boyfriend got these brushes for me Christmas. I hated them... they shed like crazy, even after first wash. They're thin and scratchy, and ended up making their way into the garbage can...

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My friend was doing my makeup the other day and used these brushes (her brushes) on me instead of my own. I find them itchy and that all of the hairs on the brushes were awkward lengths so they poked me. She loves them so you might to, but I hate them.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

This package comes with 5 brushes - blush, all over shadow, lip, concealer, and an eyeliner brush. It also comes with an eye shadow palette - purple, silver, green, and blue, a lipstick/lipgloss palette - two pinks, a red, and a nude, and a blush/bronzer type palette - rose pink, with two bronzer colors with gold sparkles.

This all comes rolled up in a neat little carrying case and I got it for 50CDN at SDM. The brushes are really soft and although I wouldn't use most of the shadows, I think I could some of the lipglosses to use as well as the blush :)

I definitely would purchase again, but hopefully I won't have to; I'm hoping the brushes last.

Popular Makeup Brushes