L'Oreal Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover

L'Oreal Refreshing Eye Make Up Remover

2.4

Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth 8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, FIL

on 5/4/2016 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm really surprised at all the bad reviews for this! This is my favorite eye makeup remover ever! I wear contacts and this oil-free formula is perfect for getting my makeup off without any residue left behind. Sometimes I have to let the cotton pad sit for a few seconds, mostly with waterproof mascara, but I've never had to scrub harshly. I did try the Walmart version of this and it didn't work nearly as well for me. I think it's worth a try!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Wow I can't believe I've used this for years thinking that its the best out there as far as price and performance. Now I found out that any natural oils such as olive or jojoba does the job so much more amazingly for super cheap. Wish I knew about this sooner

To Read all 181 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

You're better off using soap and water and a prayer than this. It needs a lot of rubbing, which is worse for your eyes than sleeping in your makeup!

on 2/25/2014 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This product is a piece of junk. Save your money. I bought this (Rite Aid; $7.49) because I ran out of my Clinique Take the Day Off remover and I was too lazy to go to the mall and pick some up. Big mistake. The very first time I used it, my eyes started to burn so badly I had to rinse them out with water for five minutes. Then, I noticed that even after using, my towel was full of primer, eyeshadow, and eyeliner stains. Basically, this eye makeup "remover" removes NOTHING. The entire bottle is going straight in the garbage. I'm going back to my usual Clinique.

on 1/6/2013 4:50:00 PM

I bought 2 bottles of this. first one I try a couple time and split all over, I don't like that package but what can you do? all the eyemakeup remover package like this. the scond one I try and feel okay. burn my eyes a little bit but does remove all my eyemakeup...

on 11/7/2012 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

SUCKS!! Doesn't work! Get the kinds with two formulas you have to shake. Is this the one that smells like shitty roses?? Ug.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Doesn't work!

on 10/19/2012 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Worse liquid makeup remover ever. Bought when it's on sale, but turned out still to be a waste of money. The package is crappy, the product would just run out without being able to control it. Also, it doesn't remove anything, except eyeshadow, which can be removed by even water on a cotton pad. It does nothing to eyeliners, let alone mascara.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this makeup remover! Unlike most makeup removers, it isn't oily, which means no filmy oily haze in my eyes when I take off my makeup. It also has a nice wide open top, perfect for cotton rounds, or for dipping q-tips into to remove smudges and mistakes. I hate when you have to squeeze makeup remover out because it makes it impossible to use with a q-tip. Plus, a bottle lasts for-ev-er. I've had mine for over a year!

RAVE REVIEW!!! I know I seem crazy for raving about this product, coz I also thought this sucks when I bought it when I forgot to carry my Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil for my vacation trip. But I found the best way to use this (and probably what it's for) which is an aid to correct your makeup. THIS IS BEST USED TO WIPE OFF EYESHADOW FALLOUTS, MASCARA SMUDGES OR ANY MAKEUP FAULTS DURING APPLICATION! The bottle opening was perfect for dipping cotton swabs, which makes it very easy for me when I do makeup on clients (who tend to squint) during eye makeup application. This comes very handy to clean up the mess. I can't imagine working without it! An oil-based remover is not an option for correction, so this is just perfect for removing excess stuff u didn't want on your face. My judgement totally changed on this product and I will keep repurchasing!