Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.6

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I just don't understand why chanel don't make this in a smaller form. I know there's a compact version but i don't want compact powder.. i want it loose!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Another dream product by Chanel... What can I say? About the amazing colours? I am using no. 40 - Dore and it's absolutely perfect for my colour - it looks especially amazing in the summer worn on its own, it gives a really amazing glow!
I had this for quite a while but have not been using it a lot for some reason! The last few weeks I am using this on top of Shiseido's liquid sun makeup (in SP70) and it looks especially amazing - I feel very glamorous when I use those 2 products together, they match my colour perfectly together and I feel like I just came from holiday!
Packaging really glamorous for a powder - I love the puff it comes with, and absolutely love the design of this elegant jar... Unlike other powders, this will not set on pores or lines, and it looks amazing all day long. Would definitely re-purchase, ok it's a bit pricey but it lasts ages, and it's so above the rest...

on 8/9/2013 8:25:00 AM

I used to use mineral makeup but I found that it was too thick for my skin. I loved the feel of the mineral veil but it really didn't cover any small imperfections. On a whim I tried this product and I am hooked. Although it is a little pricey, I can never go back. I use the Dior Airflash in medium beige and use this as a setting powder and my skin literally looks airbrushed.

There is so much product that comes in the container, so although the price is a bit of a turn off. (US 54.00) The product will last you at least 8-9 months. The power has the same feel of a mineral veil but still covers the small imperfections we have. Enjoy it! Splurge:)

on 4/2/2013 3:56:00 PM

Everyone else has already said it, but I have to say that this powder is the BEST! I recently tried La Mer's translucent loose powder after hearing it was good, but this is way better IMO. It is so finely milled and light you will forget you are wearing powder. It sets my foundation nicely and the best part about it is that it does not accentuate my large pores. In fact it makes my makeup look pretty flawless. I'm nc20-25 and 02 Clair was a good choice. Try this powder you won't regret it! Oh yeah and the container is so large this lasts me forever!!

on 1/17/2013 10:39:00 AM

Woah baby! The make-up gods have finally heard my prayers. Let me begin with stating that I have tried so many powders over the years hoping to find the one that will offer good coverage, but also wouldn't cause break outs (which resulted in being next to impossible with my kind of skin). So I tried Lily Lolo, Laura Mercier, Sephora, MACthe list is endlessand all left me disappointed. But THEN, I stumbled upon this beauty! I must admit, my expectations were sky-high after skimming through so many positive reviews, and this product did not let me down. I was thrilled to see how flawless my skin looked after applying, and even more excited to see that it didn't look a mess the following day. The shine control is amazing, and this is coming from someone who has very oily skin. Yes, the price is a bit steep as others have mentioned, but the containers offers so much that I don't see the need for replacement anytime soon. Also, keep in mind that since the coverage is so good, there's no need to cake on the powder; only a little will do. RUN OUT AND BUY IT!

on 1/3/2013 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

FINALLY! A setting powder that does not make you look like a ghost in pictures with flash. Even though it is a bit pricey, it is worth it. Gives your face a nice glow, and is the perfect finishing touch. I don't think my makeup looks complete without it now because it just gives you a natural glow and pulls all the elements of your makeup together (if that makes sense). It also comes in three colors so don't be nervous that it'll just sit on top of your makeup and not blend. A must have!

on 9/6/2012 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I've been using this loose powder for almost 6 months almost everyday.....number one for the price (US $52) you get A LOT of product, 30g, I think I've used maybe a quarter of it, so it's totally worth the high price tag!! I use it to set my Lancme foundation, and it gives such a flawless, smooth, matte finish......it does a pretty good job controlling oil, I can go about 4 hrs w/o blotting, which is pretty good since I have super oily skin. I got the shade 30 Naturel, it doesn't change the color of my foundation because it's such a sheer finish, it just sets it nicely, I use the ecotools big bronzer brush to pat it on. I'm very acne prone and most powders have broken me out, even the powder that is suppose to go with my foundation! Not this one though, I really want to try the compact powder to take with me in my purse......so yes I highly recommend this as a setting powder, it has a beautiful finish, no smell that I can detect, doesn't case break outs (for me), top quality, and you get a lot for your money (can easily last over a year)!!

on 9/16/2010 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I have dry skin and can't normally wear powders but this one is amazing. it makes me skin look fresh not cakey. It has shimmers in it but it's not noticeable when it's on your skin. I have it in Peche and am NC40ish