Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.7

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

on 11/8/2017 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I first started using this like 5 years ago and I used to love it so much. Then I changed my makeup routine and started using Essence's Matt translucent fixing powder which is fantastic and cheaper! (and less messy since it's pressed)

I started using this product again because it was just sitting around on display and oh wow I remember why I loved it so much. Really finely mild, doesn't have a scent, keeps me demi-matte and not flat or cakey looking. I would not retouch with this because honestly no one would ever be carrying this around right? But anyway I never reapply powder during the day despite my oiliness.

I apply picking some powder on the puff thingy (idk how it's calle lol) then, eliminating the excess patting on the inside of the lid a couple times. Forming a U with the puff thing around my index and middle finger, I press and roll it where I get oilier, reppeating as needed. Finally with a big fluffy brush I pick some product and dust it all over my face.

I find this powder sits muchs better over dewier foundations than matter ones. For example, getting specific, over my Lancome Teint Miracle or Maybelline Fit Me! (not the matt one) it looks great and wears good. On the other hand over my Marc Jacobs re(marc)able (which is extremely full coverage and mattifying) it looks overdone and ends up lookin cakey.

on 4/8/2016 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The best loose powder by far! This powder is so finely milled and looks so natural but it can look cakey if you apply to much. You only need a little to sweep over your face to set your foundation/base so although it's expensive, it will last at least a year. I also like that the powder is colored because I personally don't like white loose powders for setting my foundation as it can leave a white cast to the skin especially if you have a tan or deeper skin complexion.

on 4/6/2015 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I'm glad I bought this powder! If you think the $52 is a lot, just remember it is 1 oz of product for Chanel's versus 0.3 oz of product for other $35-40 loose powders!!! I've tried Tarte's, Laura Mercier's, and Estee Lauder's loose powders and Chanel's is superior. It is very finely milled and translucent 3 matches my skin tone perfectly. Translucent 3 is a bit yellow/neutral. I put a little powder on the poof it comes with and pat the powder onto my foundation after giving some time for my foundation (Estee Lauder's Double Wear in 4N2 Spiced Sand) to dry. With this loose powder, I never re-touch my makeup during the day! It has a matte finish and is great for making your make up look flawless.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is definitely my HG powder, absolutely adore this product and everything about it (minus the useless puff that it comes with). It gives a flawless finish, there is a slight colour to it but nothing too noticeable. Great on its own or on top of your favourite foundation.

I use 40 Dore for my Chanel B40, 4N1 in Estee Lauder Double wear, and 6 Smashbox liquid Halo skin, and this is a great match. So far I have got many beauty obsessed friends hooked on this product.

on 3/16/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I have normal/dry skin. I am currently using Chanel Vitualmiere foundation which I LOVE btw. Since I have been using this foundation I decided I needed a powder to set it, but I wanted a powder that wouldn't take away that dewy look that the Vitualmiere foundation gives me...I found it with this powder! It is great, it sets my foundation without taking away the dewy look and it looks amazing, it makes my face look and feel like silk....I wasn't sure about spending $52 plus on this, but I have no regrets...it was worth every penny! I am so happy I bought this, definitely give it a try!!! Adding this powder to my makeup routine was one of the best things I have done!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i bought this powder 2 weeks ago from sephora and i like it so much! i decided to take 40 dore translucent 3, it is a bit darker than 30, my regular channel colour, but it gives a nice finish touch to the make up and the skin is getting a slightly tanned colour. generally i put make up for ever primer, teint innocence channel foundation and then this poweder using mac brush, then little blush. really great combination. i would buy it again.

on 11/7/2011 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I dont wear foundation and have worn guerlain terracotta powder for years, I fancied a change but did not want any heavy duty cover. After some research on mua I decided on Poudre Universal Libre in Dore as it still gave some colour. OMG this is amazing, I lightly dust over my anthelios fluide spf50 sunscreen, a bit of blush and thats it. I now have that golden polished look i have always dreamed of, my skin is soft and flawless!

on 4/16/2011 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A lovely product however i shall not be purchasing this again as I have found just found my HG powder (Chantecaile) however on the whole this is a solid product. It leaves a lovely natural finish however my face does need a couple of touch ups through the day/night.

on 11/21/2010 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

My go-to since I started wearing make-up. Great for oily skins.

on 12/31/2009 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite powder I use the sponge that comes with it and it just leaves my face looking flawless. I have tried using this product with a brush but it doesn't give the flawless look. Another great product from Chanel...