Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.2

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

on 11/2/2015 1:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is my go-to powder. It is very finely-milled and goes well on the skin. It gives a matte finish that lasts for a long time. And when you think about it, it is actually pretty cheap. I've had the same jar for over 1,5 years and i still have at least half of it left. Only thing I don't like about this is that the package isn't really travel-friendly.

on 6/28/2015 10:03:00 PM

I want to love this... I really, really do! I started using this powder about 6 months ago and shortly afterwards started to get really bad pimples around my chin and lower cheeks. I don't get pimples very often (if at all!), however these would not go away. I started changing everything else because I didn't want to blame the powder. I changed face wash, diet etc... It couldn't be this luxurious, sublime powder!!! I stopped using the powder about 2 weeks ago and have already noticed clearer skin. I hope you ladies have better luck!

on 6/1/2015 5:11:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

II have a weird relation to this one. I've been using it for over the past 4 years (the same jar) and I'm always saying to myself that I'm going to find a prettier alternative, yet many dollars later, I just can't find a better one!

V expensive for what it is. Yes I guess it's nice but nothing better than the $12 ELF one I picked up at kmart. Truly. Don't waste $100.

on 8/16/2014 5:56:00 AM

So this costs a bomb but you do get a good hearty 30g powder, and as this is very finely milled you don't require much so this will last a good long time - Iv'e had mine for nearly two years and still have a tonne to go.

On my NC15 skin tone I have found a good match in 20 Clair - translucent 1, this isn't a true translucent powder as it has a slight cream tone but quite neutral as it does not pull pink or yellow. I chop and change my foundations and BB's so often and this powder wears well with most of them but does oxidise on the odd one that is a little more on the moisturising side.

I don't use the enclosed powder puff as prefer to use brushes. I have found lately the best way I like to apply this powder is in small areas at a time with the RT Contour brush - this works great for getting around my nose and under eyes. I use this summer and winter and love that its a fine veil of powder easily buffed in and not powdery or at all cakey looking.

on 6/2/2014 4:36:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

A lovely fine milled powder that sets foundation beautifully. It has a subtle floral scent I love and the packaging, as always with chanel, is gorgeous. It is pretty expensive in Aus ($70ish compared to $52Usd, that's approx $56aud if the prices where translated properly.) but I'm not too annoyed as the product is lovely and should last a while.

on 5/20/2014 10:06:00 PM

Sad to let it go but as long as it has parabens and hormone disruptors I will not use!!!

Previous review: (If you have great skin or want a light cover loose powder, this is it.
Perfect for day & daily use, for night or more cover I go with the Chanel Double Perfection Lumiere.)

on 5/11/2014 4:20:00 AM

Most natural look that You can recieve from a powder. And for the reference I hate powders and the way they look on skin. Bever had bought one before but when I tested this at sephora I was shocked. It just disappeared on my skin. Plus I couldnt see my little pores on my nose. Loved it and will repurchase.

on 2/15/2014 10:04:00 PM

I wanted to buy a powder that stays on for hours and will not become oily at the end of the day. This powder does it all. It looks beautiful on the skin and does not feel like you have tons of powder in your face and you can use it alone without foundation. I got it in shade no 40 Dore which is the perfect shade for summer time when I am tanned but I think it might be little too dark to use in winter. Other than that I am very happy with it. Since I like to buy little fancier makeup (with no reasonable reason :P) I didn't mind the price that much. Would the tube be little smaller I would probably reconsider buying it but since its quite huge its ok :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is super lovely! I am quite oily and this keeps my make up looking fresh and flawless all day. The powder is so fine it makes my skin look incredible.

Heaps of product! Worth the $$$