Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.6

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

This is a great setting powder. It keeps my make up lasting all day. If you have dry skin, it will make it more noticeable - occasionally this happens to me, but it goes away if I have exfoliated!
The finish is soft and matte. The puffer does drop a bit of powder, but if you're careful it shouldn't be an issue.
This product lasts me ages, so considering that it is worth the price! I recommend it!

on 1/23/2018 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The packaging is absolutely huge so it's good value for your money.
Love itt!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing finishing powder by Chanel! Does not break me out and gives me this wonderful glow but no sparkle. I don't use the puff included but rather a sponge puff and brush. Great packaging. Looks so pretty on my vanity.

on 9/22/2015 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Very beautiful lux powder! Glides on, very fine and looks simply stunning! It however, breaks me out like nothing else! Very sore under the skin pimples that hurt so bad! I've given myself lots of breaks from using this and then restarted it just to make sure and sadly it's the powder causing it! Such a shame! X

on 2/28/2014 6:43:00 AM

Amazing powder to set foundation with. It gives a really natural finish and with it on, my skin looks really smooth and nice. It does help foundation stay put a little longer but if you have oily skin, it won't be enough for you. It isn't mattifying at all. I usually lightly dust this over my entire face and then add a little bit of blot powder on my nose and T-zone. The packaging has to be my favorite of all my makeup products! Love the classy and simple Chanel packaging. The price may seem like a lot, but you also get a lot of product. Overall, I love this powder. It is all that I look for in an everyday setting powder.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is what loose setting powder should be. I've used this for years - I've tried MANY many brands, but always come back to this for the beauty of the finish.
It doesn't blot all day, as you get older, you have to watch how much you apply, but at age 59 this one is still working for me as others have fallen by the wayside because of how they emphasis lines. This WILL, but is much less likely to do so if applied judiciously.
Its smells wonderful, is very expensive, but a little goes a long way and you get a good bit of powder.

on 1/4/2014 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

I bought this powder some time last year. I have been using it almost daily since that time. I really do like this powder and you get a lot of product, but I can't really say that it is so much better than other loose powders. I don't think I will be buying this again. $52 for a loose powder. Really? I bought this on the recommendation of a youtube guru that I like. I love the Chanel container and I display it on my vanity. But next time I'll probably buy a different powder and put it the Chanel container. :) If I change my mind later and decide that this is the most amazing powder ever, I'll edit this review accordingly. But right now I have to say that I won't be spending $52 on another loose powder. I would much rather save my money for the Naked 3!

It's now a year later. I finished this powder a couple of months ago and now I am really sad. This powder never let me down. I used it daily and never had cakieness. I tried all the powders I currently own and bought a couple new ones. Nothing compares. Not sure when I'm going to have over $50 to spend on a face powder but I know it's just a matter of time. I loved this powder that much.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have used this for years (shade 20, Claire). It lasts forever and leaves a beautiful finish to the skin (very natural, not pasty or dry). Occasionally I try a newer formula, but still haven't found anything that comes close to this. The tub is huge and lasts me well over a year, so I don't mind paying a bit more for this.

on 4/24/2013 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This sets foundation beautifully, looks natural, and feels weightless. A little goes such a long way too. I sprinkle a little into the lid and swirl my brush around and that's enough for my entire face. Just a teeny, tiny sprinkle, which is really impressive. That small amount adds a gorgeous finish but doesn't mask the dewy appearance of my CdP foundation. I've used it over bare, moisturized skin with only a little concealer and it looks great that way too. It blends well and doesn't cake up or look dry whatsoever. It doesn't cling either where it looks built-up in one area or another. My skin is very sensitive and I've never had any issues. One of the lightest, softest, most beautiful powders I've ever used. A jar has lasted me a year and a half now and only a fourth has been used, and I wear it nearly every day. I have it in 020 Clair and it's a good match for my pale skin (about NC-10 at a guess). It's not entirely colorless where it washes me out or looks ghostly. Lovely product and I can't rave about it enough.

on 3/16/2013 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I have normal/dry skin. I am currently using Chanel Vitualmiere foundation which I LOVE btw. Since I have been using this foundation I decided I needed a powder to set it, but I wanted a powder that wouldn't take away that dewy look that the Vitualmiere foundation gives me...I found it with this powder! It is great, it sets my foundation without taking away the dewy look and it looks amazing, it makes my face look and feel like silk....I wasn't sure about spending $52 plus on this, but I have no regrets...it was worth every penny! I am so happy I bought this, definitely give it a try!!! Adding this powder to my makeup routine was one of the best things I have done!