Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.6

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

on 8/24/2017 11:51:00 AM

I bought this powder because i love the large tub and its so hard to find a brand with as much powder as this. I'm a NC25 and Clair is a perfect match. I have oily/combi skin and this does nothing to control the oiliness. In fact i have tried most (if not all) all of Chanel's foundation and none of them controls oil, from the yester year's cream-to-powder foundation, creme foundation, compact foundation, liquid foundation, pressed powder, loose powder.. Yes! I have tried them all and nothing works. its a shame. these would most likely sit wel with dry/normal skin type

I love using loose powder as I'm not really a fan of compact powder (tho I still own some compact powder to use while going out etc)

I tried so many, from drugstore to high end brands..
(Coty airspun, Ultima II, NARS, feverlet fresh, elf, Mufe, etc..)
Some are good and worth the hype, some arent..
I love my NARS loose powder (my perfect shade is an equal mix of Snow+Flesh).
But I hate its messy packaging, and It's not nice to buy 2 shades at the same time to get my shade *sigh*

I was confused between Chanel and Urban Decay Naked but I decided to give Chanel a try, and I dont regret it!! OMG
It's just as great as my beloved NARS loose powder, with a slightly luminous kind of finish, and the packaging is better than NARS..
I checked all swatc hes online and I thought my perfect shade would be 20, as I also wear Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in shade B20.
But when I was going to pick this powder in 20, the BA told me to go with the 30 instead because it will give me more coverage if I chose a bit darker shade.. ehh.. wtf is that reason?? but I ended up buying it in 30 anyway *sigh* because my skin shade is like, between 20 and 30, haha
Well the BA is right, the 30 suits my skin as it's translucent and wouldnt make a big difference between 20 and 30, but he's right about the coverage.. translucent powder doesnt have a full coverage and if ur skin shade is in between like me, it's better to choose the darker one than using a lighter shade..

the powder itself is very finely milled, so soft, and makes skin so flawless and looks healthy.. LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it..

It's more expensive than my beloved NARS, but with Chanel I dont have to buy 2 shades at the same time..

NARS gives more coverage anyway.. but i like the finish of Chanel more because it gives glow to the skin..

Dunno which one I love the most hehe I love both

I am about to finish this jar of loose powder & I like it so much that I am going to get a 2nd jar! Thats how much I love it.
I have strayed from this powder many times, wanting to try other powders from other brands in the hope that it will be better. Sad to say I always come back to this Chanel powder no matter what. It doesn't dry out my skin and cause flaky patches - which is very important. Totally love this stuff. Recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a beautiful, finely-milled powder with a satiny finish. It truly is on another tier compared to other loose powders. While it is more expensive, at around 88AUD, the package itself is quite large, containing what seems to be an inexhaustible amount of product.

Chanel's Poudre Universelle Libre is an extremely effective mattifier and I only need a touch of it, once in the morning, and once or twice in the afternoon/evening. I love the big powder puff, and the smooth, airbrushed finish it gives my complexion.

I soon learnt how important it is to not use too much of this product - I gave it four stars because I always tend to get too much powder on the applicator that they provide, so I have to blot it on my hand, which leads to wastage. I also dislike carrying it in my bag, because as it tilts to the side, a considerable amount of powder spills out.

The packaging is classically gorgeous. As with almost all Chanel makeup products, the powder itself carries a subtle clean scent, undetectable upon application. When used in small amounts, it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

Overall, this is a lovely product that I'm thinking of buying again. Much recommended.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is definitely my HG powder, absolutely adore this product and everything about it (minus the useless puff that it comes with). It gives a flawless finish, there is a slight colour to it but nothing too noticeable. Great on its own or on top of your favourite foundation.

I use 40 Dore for my Chanel B40, 4N1 in Estee Lauder Double wear, and 6 Smashbox liquid Halo skin, and this is a great match. So far I have got many beauty obsessed friends hooked on this product.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A close runner up to the Averine loose powder that I used last time, the other one is finer more delicate with a lousy puff that needs to be changed but Chanel has a better more luxurious puff.. Only thing I didn't like was my nose got a little sensitive to it and I sneezed a couple of times I put it on.

Overall nothing I can find fault with, has a natural velvety finish with nice beige tone (I used the lightest shade)

on 1/24/2013 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I love this powder! Gives a lovely finish, great for photographing. You also get allot of product that will last for ages, even though, you loose some of it while dusting so be careful how you use it.
I have it in 25 peche clair, a nice peachy matte colour, that matches my skin perfectly.

it may seem expensive at the first, but it last more than 6 months!! so i think it really worth! i'm in love with this powder!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i bought this powder 2 weeks ago from sephora and i like it so much! i decided to take 40 dore translucent 3, it is a bit darker than 30, my regular channel colour, but it gives a nice finish touch to the make up and the skin is getting a slightly tanned colour. generally i put make up for ever primer, teint innocence channel foundation and then this poweder using mac brush, then little blush. really great combination. i would buy it again.

on 1/5/2012 9:41:00 PM

This is one of my two favourite powder (the other one being Guerlain Meteorites). This powder does an excellent job of settling my makeup; while it gives me a more made up look than Meteorites, it does make my skin tone looks more even. I use a powder brush instead of the puff - I put some powder into a sandwich bag, dip the brush into it and dust off the excess before applying the powder to my face. The powder seems to disappear after an hour after application and my skin just looks naturally beautiful. Will definitely repurchase again.