Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.7

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this instead of the LM powder that everyone raves about. This lasted a long time and did a great job. The powder is very fine and does the job. The container is a generous size and looks great on your vanity, of course!

on 3/10/2016 4:41:00 AM

Ive used this powder for years, its so fine and really covers well over your foundation. Only thing that bothers me and why I didn't give it 5 stars is due to the fact a lot of the product gets blocked up behind the holes and unless you pull the lid off (very difficult you need pliers) you would lose a lot of powder.

on 2/2/2016 10:31:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is perfection in a jar! It's expensive but you get 1oz so it'll last a long time. Gives a lovely luminous finish to the skin and looks never powdery. Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this Chanel powder in 22 Rose Clair after reading reviews on MUA. I have previously used the Clinique Blended Face Powder and the Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil SPF 25 as my loose powder.

This powder is incredible. It will set your makeup and keep your face beautiful no matter what conditions you find yourself in! I wore my MUF HD Foundation under this powder and it stayed perfect the entire time I planned and attended an indoor/outdoor summer party. The next day, I wore NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer under this powder for a get-together outside for five hours. It was the most humid weather I have ever experienced and it was hot - it felt like 43 degrees Celsius outside. I got home and my face was still perfectly set! It didn't accentuate any dry spots or blemishes on my face and has a gorgeous satin finish. I would definitely recommend the Rose Clair to anyone lacking some radiance, but for oilier skin types I would go with the original three tones.

I took off one lippie just because of the fragrance, the price, and the packaging of this powder. I have sensitive skin, and the fragrance in this powder is unnecessary. Fortunately, it hasn't caused any breakouts yet on my face and is pleasant if you like perfumed powders. The price is high - $65 CAD with tax - but a little powder goes a long way. This will last me at least two years for sure and with the results it provides, the investment is completely worth it. However, the internal packaging is awful and I recommend leaving the plastic cover on most of the holes so it doesn't explode in your bag. It does look very beautiful on a countertop though :)

This powder is my new HG, thanks to its staying power and beautiful finish. It is a worthwhile investment! Watch out for the fragrance if you have sensitive skin though.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I can't really fault this because it does stand by its promises. It absorbs oil as much as it can on my face and didn't look thick or cakey... The price is something you spend as a luxury on something like a translucent powder.... I knew there where others cheaper on the marker that do the same(ish) job. It's just more for the packaging and luxury( I knew this type of product works and lasts a long time I figured I would get my money's worth and enjoy it) I defiantly would suggest this powder it makes for face look fresh and silky

on 8/9/2013 1:05:00 PM

LOVE this product! This is my first Chanel makeup purchase and I can't say enough good things about it. It is so light and when it's on you can barely tell I have makeup on. It's evens out skin and makes it look perfect! There is a lot of product and I don't use a lot so I know it will last me a long time! This is hands down the best powder I have ever used! It's so worth the money.

I'm sure that you can get other powders as good as this for maybe less. but for me personally I don't think I ever need to try another.
I have incredibly pale skin and this powder was perfect on it and the consultant assured me it will last AT LEAST a year. This is my first non drugstore powder and I have no regrets. Your skin - on a very very very good day

PROS
perfect for my (18 year old) skin
doesn't mask/clog/compete with foundation
no need for a primer!
sets make up for the entire day - I now use less foundation/concealer
keeps the t-zone incredibly fresh yet matt all day
not ashamed to have it in my make up bag!
going to last for A G E S
skin looks great in photos - even with flash
works WITH foundation to colour-correct complexion

CONS
had to buy a powder brush as the (cute) puff it comes with didn't work well with the powder
bulky - not keen to take this anywhere but with the staying power there's no need to
PRICE. I winced as I handed £36 over but if it lasts me a year or two I can't complain

If you're in two minds - get this! At first my skin felt a little tingly after using, but after using it for a week my skin is now fine with it. I got it in '20 clair.'

Fantastic product. First jar lasted me a whole year ! Cannot bear to use anything else now. Only downside is the size of the packaging for travelling but for the amount you get I can put up with that. You can absolutely pile this on and it never looks bad. Smooth and gorgeous and sets my healthy mix really well. No need to touch up for a good 6 hours. The powder puff works really well to press the powder onto the skin. Love it

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I can't believe how great this is. I've tried so many loose powders out there (Becca, T. LeClerc, MUFE, MAC, Dior, Fyrinnae, Everyday Minerals, BE Mineral Veil, silica and/or rice powders, etc.) and while they are all good, Chanel is the best. Gorgeous silky finish, matte but not lustre-free. The packaging is absolutely huge so it's good value for your money.

Never looks chalky and gives the smoothest finish ever. Great with makeup or just on its own, and photographs very well. I never thought that a powder could do this much difference to be honest. I can actually use a little less foundation than usually and top off with this for the smooth finish. Definite HG!

I'm an NC15 and I use the Peche Clair 25 (should have gotten the Clair but was sent this by mistake), and it works fine since it's so translucent.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

For Some time now I have been using the Clair. Clair is one of the lighter shades of Chanel foundations. Very light powder, the powder is very fine and silky which is why I enjoy using it as a set makeup