Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.7

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My absolute favourite loose powder, sure it may be a little pricey but it lasts a while and leaves my skin feeling velvety matte and not cakey. I have been using this for 5 years now and won't ever use another. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

only of thing to say... love it!!!! my favorite loose powder, plus it really matches your color. oh what id do without chanel! <3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is super lovely! I am quite oily and this keeps my make up looking fresh and flawless all day. The powder is so fine it makes my skin look incredible.

Heaps of product! Worth the $$$

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great powder. It gives a very natural finish and makes your face look flawless, and is very lightweight but lasts nearly all day (even for my oily skin). The container is huge so it should definitely stay at home (not good for packing in your bag for a mid-day touch up), but the good thing about that is you get a lot of powder and it lasts a long time. You don't need to use very much since it's so fine and soft it just glides and spreads evenly over your face. A big plus is that it also prevents my foundation from looking ashy. Fantastic product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder is AMAZING! No other way to describe it! powder is very fine and is the perfect setting powder and great for touch-ups throughout the day especially if you have oily skin. This powder gives you flawless, natural looking skin. I am not sure about re-purchasing due to the HIGH price, in AUS it is about $87 aud which is way to expensive, maybe when I have a full time job later on.

on 10/3/2012 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A beautiful finishing powder, it goes on evenly, and when you apply the right amount it doesn't cake onto your face, simply setting your foundation while still leaving a slightly dewy finish (this is on my very combination skin though, my t-zone is very oily and my cheeks are very dry). It really is a luxury item, not only is it in classically chic Chanel packaging, a HUGE pot, but there is SO much product. It'll last forever! May as well invest your money in a beautiful powder when there is so much product, in my opinion, hence why I was happy to spend the large sum. Also, there is no flash back during photography (:

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I got this as a gift from my aunt. I normally go for pressed powders as they're neater and better for on the go, but I hardly bother with bringing my powder with me, so maybe I should start using more loose ones! This powder feels silky-smooth and does a great job of mattifying my face without caking up (no other powder I've tried has been able to mattify my skin this much!). It has a light, pleasant scent, and fortunately my skin is fine with it. It doesn't completely keep the oil at bay, though; I get shiny (especially around my nose) by the end of the day, but I have yet to find my holy grail oil control products. Also, it provides no coverage (I have a lot to cover), but I won't take any points off as I got the translucent version. If I had the money, I'd definitely buy this, and I'd get one that isn't translucent!

on 5/11/2012 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I Am HUGE on Setting powders cause unfortunately I have OILY skin!!!
I have tried everything from NARS to Palladio and although the price is a bit steep this is still by far the BEST Setting POWDER ever!!! It sets everything.. DIMINISHES my small pits and big pores...
it stays matte for a pretty decent amount of time.. lets be honest.. NO powder will make an oily face stay matte FOREVER.

THIS makes my skin look super smooth and soft to the touch.
cause i hate my foundation feeling sticky on my face..
I am on my 3rd container.. decided to shop around and test other powders cause chanel is a bit pricey.. but this still tops it all!!! even the MUF matte is not as finely milled as this..

BEST BEST POWDER for oily, sensitive, acne prone skin!!

on 1/3/2012 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I having been using this product since I was 14 btw I'm now 18. It is very natural looking. I usually wear this as a finshing powder or for touch ups throughout the day. This product lasts a long time.

on 12/11/2011 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

So disgusted that i spent so much money on this product. I was expecting a lovely silky luxurious powder for the price I paid. Instead I got a horrible chalky feeling loose powder . I hate the feel of it on my skin . Its probably the worst powder I have ever bought or tried. I cant return cosmetics here so I am stuck with this horrible stuff.