Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.6

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

on 8/11/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best thing I have ever bought! It lasts all day, it does not look cakey, LOVE IT! I bought this 8 months ago and I still have a lot of product. I will definitely repurchase.

on 6/19/2013 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was in the market for a new powder (I've been using MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder), and I'd read so many positive things about this powder I figured if it got such glowing reviews I would be willing to give it a try - and I'm glad I did!

I bought this powder in Clair 20 which I found perfectly matches my skin tone, it is extremely fine in texture, absolutely gorgeous Chanel packaging although the pot is MASSIVE. For me, this doesn't really matter as I don't cart any makeup around with me during the day, although if you are inclined to reapply this might present a problem...

I'm not a massive fan of the puff applicator the pot comes with - I prefer applying with a brush, but that's an easy enough change to make. The powder itself is AMAZING: I find it just sets my foundation perfectly, gives a flawless yet natural look, has an extremely gentle and light smell (almost like an "unscented" lotion), and is wonderfully long wearing all the while maintaining a natural look.

I had a particularly gruelling shift at work where I was literally running around sweating like crazy, but my makeup continued to look amazing!

This is an absolutely stunning powder, better than the ones I've used (Bare Minerals, MAC) by miles, and although slightly expensive is definitely worth the price tag.

UPDATE: I've been using this powder for a while now, and I find it works even better the less makeup you have under it. I'm finding it looks best over "bare" skin (in my case, over a primer and a little concealer here and there). I does SOMETIMES get a little shiny (I'm talking after the better part of a day's wear, around 10 hours) and emphasise the pores on and around my nose and cheeks. Over all though I am still absolutely loving this gorgeous powder, and will definitely re-purchase when the time comes!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm a PPP, so I bought the Clair, which is Translucent 1. I have dry skin with neutral to pink undertones. This powder is fantastic; I love it! It creates a beautiful halo effect on your face and it effectively mattifies my foundation. I highly recommend this powder. I use it in the T-area after applying my Laura Geller Fair balance and brighten. Your skin will look flawless!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

It is hard for me to get my HG Laura Mercier here, and with two weeks to go before my next trip to the LM counter, I ran out of LM. So I bought this powder in 20 Clair and I have to say it is Meh. No comparasion to the LM when it comes to keeping oil at bay- I had to use three blotting sheets at noon, normally I use one- the color oxidizes on me slightly (I am NC15) and it is just nothing to write home about. Mad because I bought this and now have to buy the LM again right away- I was hoping the Chanel would be good enough to use for a few months before replacing the LM. I'll probably keep and mix, or try to use it in the summer when I am slightly darker Shame because the packaging is absolutely perfect. It's a two lippie product but I give it three for the packaging. Seriously.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my HG loose powder For some reason Tranfulcent 1 and 2 both work to me. It is matte but not dry at all. It is expensive but the huge container lasted my a year! I am on my third container now.