CHANEL Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
CHANEL Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.5

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

on 5/1/2018 11:24:00 PM

I have this in clair as I have really fair skin and it sets my makeup beautifully, mattifying without looking cakey just perfect. It is very finely milled and after applying with the puff and brushing the excess with a large powder brush the effect is lovely. I use thish alongside the vitalumiere foundation and my skin looks perfect but natural a great loose powder, which also lasts the entire day.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this instead of the LM powder that everyone raves about. This lasted a long time and did a great job. The powder is very fine and does the job. The container is a generous size and looks great on your vanity, of course!

I find this powder average. It is certainly not the worst one I have tried, but I don't get all the hype. It has very average oil control - for me, comparable to most drugstore powders. I am also quite pale and was matched with shade 30 Naturel/Translucent 2 by the SA at Chanel counter but I found out that after I reapply the powder a couple of times a day it leaves an orangeish cast on my face.
Overall, I personally don't think the powder is worth the price. If you are on the oilier side, I believe it could work well for combination to slightly oily skin, but if you have very oily skin like I do, I would get samples first.

on 9/10/2016 9:09:00 AM

This is makes my face plumper, glowy but matte at the same time. I have been using ysl souffle loose powder in color 1 which is pink color. It is matte alright but my face looks lifeless. Not dull, no but just not what iam looking for in a powder. And i thought with the combination of slightly pale foundation ( i use ysl cushion in 20) and pink powder it made my face a tad cooler. So i bought this chanel. First i dusted over tinted sunblock with flat brush. Wow amazing. I feel already half accomplished. Then, on top of the powder i apply ysl cushion foundation and dusted the powder again. That my friends, i just found my HG setting powder. My face glows and after four hours activity under a blazing sun and high humidity i saw minimal oil on my face, but the powder still there. It doesnt migrate or patchy at all. I dont even apply finishing powder like i usually do. This powder makes me a very happy girl.

on 3/10/2016 4:41:00 AM

Ive used this powder for years, its so fine and really covers well over your foundation. Only thing that bothers me and why I didn't give it 5 stars is due to the fact a lot of the product gets blocked up behind the holes and unless you pull the lid off (very difficult you need pliers) you would lose a lot of powder.

on 2/2/2016 10:31:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is perfection in a jar! It's expensive but you get 1oz so it'll last a long time. Gives a lovely luminous finish to the skin and looks never powdery. Would definitely repurchase.

I love using loose powder as I'm not really a fan of compact powder (tho I still own some compact powder to use while going out etc)

I tried so many, from drugstore to high end brands..
(Coty airspun, Ultima II, NARS, feverlet fresh, elf, Mufe, etc..)
Some are good and worth the hype, some arent..
I love my NARS loose powder (my perfect shade is an equal mix of Snow+Flesh).
But I hate its messy packaging, and It's not nice to buy 2 shades at the same time to get my shade *sigh*

I was confused between Chanel and Urban Decay Naked but I decided to give Chanel a try, and I dont regret it!! OMG
It's just as great as my beloved NARS loose powder, with a slightly luminous kind of finish, and the packaging is better than NARS..
I checked all swatc hes online and I thought my perfect shade would be 20, as I also wear Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in shade B20.
But when I was going to pick this powder in 20, the BA told me to go with the 30 instead because it will give me more coverage if I chose a bit darker shade.. ehh.. wtf is that reason?? but I ended up buying it in 30 anyway *sigh* because my skin shade is like, between 20 and 30, haha
Well the BA is right, the 30 suits my skin as it's translucent and wouldnt make a big difference between 20 and 30, but he's right about the coverage.. translucent powder doesnt have a full coverage and if ur skin shade is in between like me, it's better to choose the darker one than using a lighter shade..

the powder itself is very finely milled, so soft, and makes skin so flawless and looks healthy.. LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it..

It's more expensive than my beloved NARS, but with Chanel I dont have to buy 2 shades at the same time..

NARS gives more coverage anyway.. but i like the finish of Chanel more because it gives glow to the skin..

Dunno which one I love the most hehe I love both

on 11/2/2015 1:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is my go-to powder. It is very finely-milled and goes well on the skin. It gives a matte finish that lasts for a long time. And when you think about it, it is actually pretty cheap. I've had the same jar for over 1,5 years and i still have at least half of it left. Only thing I don't like about this is that the package isn't really travel-friendly.

on 10/16/2015 4:37:00 PM

This product is amazing! It makes my skin look more natural, glowy and flawless! Before this I didn't like any of the powders I had used because of the cakey effect most of them give to my oily skin. And I wouldn't consider it pricey at all cause it literally lasts forever(i have actually saved money by buying it in contrast to other powders).
The only thing I don't like is the packaging, but it doesn't really bother me because of the pros I mentioned

on 9/22/2015 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Very beautiful lux powder! Glides on, very fine and looks simply stunning! It however, breaks me out like nothing else! Very sore under the skin pimples that hurt so bad! I've given myself lots of breaks from using this and then restarted it just to make sure and sadly it's the powder causing it! Such a shame! X