Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.5

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

on 4/3/2018 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Lovely finishing touch! It lasts all day and makes skin looking flawless.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product
This is one product that I don't think I can ever be without. It creates the most beautiful, subtle, bronzed, glowing look that I can wear every day - no matter how tan or pale I may be. And a HUGE plus for me is that even though I have oily skin and this is a cream product, it doesn't make me more oily and it does not slide around once I've applied it.

on 1/23/2018 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The packaging is absolutely huge so it's good value for your money.
Love itt!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing finishing powder by Chanel! Does not break me out and gives me this wonderful glow but no sparkle. I don't use the puff included but rather a sponge puff and brush. Great packaging. Looks so pretty on my vanity.

on 1/6/2018 1:21:00 AM

Love this product except the price is really expensive. My shade is 20 clair It sets my makeup look smooth and sets my makeup easier. I have 2 powder for my HG products, the other one is laura mercier. actually I dont know the different of those product. Haha But two of them really look nice on my face.

This is my HG powder since it doesn't make my face old nor it accentuates textures in my skin. I hate to admit that I already have one as a back-up just in case Chanel discontinues this powder.

A lot of people would say "what's the hype about this powder" " I can always name a cheaper brand that can essentially do the same". Unfortunately, I have tried them all i.e. Laura Mercier Loose Translucent, Coty Airspun, MAC setting powder, RCMA No Color Powder, NARS Light Reflecting Powder, Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder, CoverFX Perfect Setting powder and this list goes on and I am still coming back to my Chanel.

You know why, because it works for me. If you can find something that works for you. Great! If not, try this one out and see if you would like it.

For reference:

I have an NC 20-25 skin tone and I am using 20 Clair which is a perfect match.

Also, this is the only loose powder that works for every single foundation I own :)

on 11/8/2017 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I first started using this like 5 years ago and I used to love it so much. Then I changed my makeup routine and started using Essence's Matt translucent fixing powder which is fantastic and cheaper! (and less messy since it's pressed)

I started using this product again because it was just sitting around on display and oh wow I remember why I loved it so much. Really finely mild, doesn't have a scent, keeps me demi-matte and not flat or cakey looking. I would not retouch with this because honestly no one would ever be carrying this around right? But anyway I never reapply powder during the day despite my oiliness.

I apply picking some powder on the puff thingy (idk how it's calle lol) then, eliminating the excess patting on the inside of the lid a couple times. Forming a U with the puff thing around my index and middle finger, I press and roll it where I get oilier, reppeating as needed. Finally with a big fluffy brush I pick some product and dust it all over my face.

I find this powder sits muchs better over dewier foundations than matter ones. For example, getting specific, over my Lancome Teint Miracle or Maybelline Fit Me! (not the matt one) it looks great and wears good. On the other hand over my Marc Jacobs re(marc)able (which is extremely full coverage and mattifying) it looks overdone and ends up lookin cakey.

on 10/29/2017 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The packaging for this looks lovely on my vanity and stores a heap of product. The powder is soft, finely milled and gives a soft matte finish. This is one of the only loose powders that doesn't drain all the moisture from my skin leaving me cakey looking. I love using this to set my undereye concealer with a real techniques sponge. Unfortunately, the mattifying effect only lasts me the morning before the oil before seeps through. But I am very oily! I wish it would keep me matte longer but it is the best I've tried so far as I love the finish and as mentioned, doesn't leave me dry and cakey.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this instead of the LM powder that everyone raves about. This lasted a long time and did a great job. The powder is very fine and does the job. The container is a generous size and looks great on your vanity, of course!

on 8/24/2017 11:51:00 AM

I bought this powder because i love the large tub and its so hard to find a brand with as much powder as this. I'm a NC25 and Clair is a perfect match. I have oily/combi skin and this does nothing to control the oiliness. In fact i have tried most (if not all) all of Chanel's foundation and none of them controls oil, from the yester year's cream-to-powder foundation, creme foundation, compact foundation, liquid foundation, pressed powder, loose powder.. Yes! I have tried them all and nothing works. its a shame. these would most likely sit wel with dry/normal skin type