Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Filtered by age: 30-35
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.5

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this instead of the LM powder that everyone raves about. This lasted a long time and did a great job. The powder is very fine and does the job. The container is a generous size and looks great on your vanity, of course!

on 2/25/2017 11:21:00 AM

I don't get the hype with this particular product. Yes it's chanel and the packaging is a gorgeous dresser statement peice.but I have it in 03 and im normally nc35-37 and have dry skin with a slightly oily the zone and find this makes my makeup look ashy if I use it as a setting powder over my foundation and does nothing for oil control. It's a mehhh product imo but at least it will look beautiful o my dresser for a few decades due to never retching for the stuff . Would I recommend it pry chase again? No.

on 1/21/2017 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Asian woman, NC 25-30, normal/slightly oily skin on T area, dry skin on U area.

It is a very finely milled finishing face powder, that's it. I use shade 30. I honestly dont get the hype. What does it do, that no drugstore powder can? It doesnt cling/enhance to my dry patch? Well, I can name another cheaper products that can do the exact same thing. Not going to buy it again

on 11/15/2016 5:52:00 PM

Holy grail powder for me. I don't use it on my tzone, though it's perfectly good to use for that. I prefer to use a silica based powder for my Tzone. But this powder is the best to put over the concealer I use on occasional breakouts or the redness I have around my nose and on my chin. It just makes the concealer melt into my skin seamlessly. It lasts forever, since it's huge. I've had mine for at least 3 years. It's also breakout friendly, doesn't aggravate breakouts or give you new ones.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My absolute favourite loose powder, sure it may be a little pricey but it lasts a while and leaves my skin feeling velvety matte and not cakey. I have been using this for 5 years now and won't ever use another. Love it!

on 9/10/2016 9:09:00 AM

This is makes my face plumper, glowy but matte at the same time. I have been using ysl souffle loose powder in color 1 which is pink color. It is matte alright but my face looks lifeless. Not dull, no but just not what iam looking for in a powder. And i thought with the combination of slightly pale foundation ( i use ysl cushion in 20) and pink powder it made my face a tad cooler. So i bought this chanel. First i dusted over tinted sunblock with flat brush. Wow amazing. I feel already half accomplished. Then, on top of the powder i apply ysl cushion foundation and dusted the powder again. That my friends, i just found my HG setting powder. My face glows and after four hours activity under a blazing sun and high humidity i saw minimal oil on my face, but the powder still there. It doesnt migrate or patchy at all. I dont even apply finishing powder like i usually do. This powder makes me a very happy girl.

I have this in 020 Clair. It's a good match for my NC 17-20 skin tone. Before this I was using RCMA and Kryolan loose powder which are great but I was sick of ordering it online. I'm old fashioned, I like buying makeup physically in the shops. My skin tone has become a lot paler and my usual drugstore options like Maybelline loose powder and Face of Australia loose powder were becoming too dark. Which had me searching for other brands outside of drugstore. It costs $73 for 30g, it's really expensive but I do get convenience of buying it locally and other high end brands charge even more for a third of what Chanel make. It's a good loose powder, does the job, mattifies the face, blurs and softens the appearance of skin texture.

on 4/8/2016 3:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The best loose powder by far! This powder is so finely milled and looks so natural but it can look cakey if you apply to much. You only need a little to sweep over your face to set your foundation/base so although it's expensive, it will last at least a year. I also like that the powder is colored because I personally don't like white loose powders for setting my foundation as it can leave a white cast to the skin especially if you have a tan or deeper skin complexion.

This powder is so worth it! I've tried a few different powders to set my foundation (MAC, Laura Mercier) and this is absolutely heads and shoulders above the rest. It's incredibly finely milled and sits so nicely on the skin. I bought the Translucent 2 (I'm MAC NC35) and it's perfect. The packaging itself is great and comes with a small Chanel powder puff. I prefer to use a big powder brush to dust it over my face and the cap is great to roll my big brush around in.

Yes, this powder IS expensive, but to me it's worth it. It's also going to last for-EVER because there's so much and you hardly need any at all. I will definitely be buying this again.

on 6/1/2015 5:11:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

II have a weird relation to this one. I've been using it for over the past 4 years (the same jar) and I'm always saying to myself that I'm going to find a prettier alternative, yet many dollars later, I just can't find a better one!