Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Filtered by age: 25-29
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.5

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

on 10/29/2017 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The packaging for this looks lovely on my vanity and stores a heap of product. The powder is soft, finely milled and gives a soft matte finish. This is one of the only loose powders that doesn't drain all the moisture from my skin leaving me cakey looking. I love using this to set my undereye concealer with a real techniques sponge. Unfortunately, the mattifying effect only lasts me the morning before the oil before seeps through. But I am very oily! I wish it would keep me matte longer but it is the best I've tried so far as I love the finish and as mentioned, doesn't leave me dry and cakey.

on 3/12/2016 10:59:00 AM

I thought this is the best powder after readings reviews here but I find even the transparent is not transparent can sometimes tend to oxidize my foundation and if you use it with a powder puff or heavy handed it's not going to look natural.. I would recommend this to someone who has great skin and uses minimum of foundation and small amount of this powder because its finely milled would last a longtime since you get a lot of product in it... for me I regret the purchase to expensive

I love using loose powder as I'm not really a fan of compact powder (tho I still own some compact powder to use while going out etc)

I tried so many, from drugstore to high end brands..
(Coty airspun, Ultima II, NARS, feverlet fresh, elf, Mufe, etc..)
Some are good and worth the hype, some arent..
I love my NARS loose powder (my perfect shade is an equal mix of Snow+Flesh).
But I hate its messy packaging, and It's not nice to buy 2 shades at the same time to get my shade *sigh*

I was confused between Chanel and Urban Decay Naked but I decided to give Chanel a try, and I dont regret it!! OMG
It's just as great as my beloved NARS loose powder, with a slightly luminous kind of finish, and the packaging is better than NARS..
I checked all swatc hes online and I thought my perfect shade would be 20, as I also wear Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation in shade B20.
But when I was going to pick this powder in 20, the BA told me to go with the 30 instead because it will give me more coverage if I chose a bit darker shade.. ehh.. wtf is that reason?? but I ended up buying it in 30 anyway *sigh* because my skin shade is like, between 20 and 30, haha
Well the BA is right, the 30 suits my skin as it's translucent and wouldnt make a big difference between 20 and 30, but he's right about the coverage.. translucent powder doesnt have a full coverage and if ur skin shade is in between like me, it's better to choose the darker one than using a lighter shade..

the powder itself is very finely milled, so soft, and makes skin so flawless and looks healthy.. LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it..

It's more expensive than my beloved NARS, but with Chanel I dont have to buy 2 shades at the same time..

NARS gives more coverage anyway.. but i like the finish of Chanel more because it gives glow to the skin..

Dunno which one I love the most hehe I love both

on 9/22/2015 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Very beautiful lux powder! Glides on, very fine and looks simply stunning! It however, breaks me out like nothing else! Very sore under the skin pimples that hurt so bad! I've given myself lots of breaks from using this and then restarted it just to make sure and sadly it's the powder causing it! Such a shame! X

on 6/28/2015 10:03:00 PM

I want to love this... I really, really do! I started using this powder about 6 months ago and shortly afterwards started to get really bad pimples around my chin and lower cheeks. I don't get pimples very often (if at all!), however these would not go away. I started changing everything else because I didn't want to blame the powder. I changed face wash, diet etc... It couldn't be this luxurious, sublime powder!!! I stopped using the powder about 2 weeks ago and have already noticed clearer skin. I hope you ladies have better luck!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

only of thing to say... love it!!!! my favorite loose powder, plus it really matches your color. oh what id do without chanel! <3

I am about to finish this jar of loose powder & I like it so much that I am going to get a 2nd jar! Thats how much I love it.
I have strayed from this powder many times, wanting to try other powders from other brands in the hope that it will be better. Sad to say I always come back to this Chanel powder no matter what. It doesn't dry out my skin and cause flaky patches - which is very important. Totally love this stuff. Recommend!

I bought it based on the good reviews I read here but I am so disappointed. It is relatively cheap for 30g but that was the only good thing.

I tried to apply it with a brush and it was uneven. I tried to use the puff that comes with the powder and it turned out very chalky.

on 2/15/2014 10:04:00 PM

I wanted to buy a powder that stays on for hours and will not become oily at the end of the day. This powder does it all. It looks beautiful on the skin and does not feel like you have tons of powder in your face and you can use it alone without foundation. I got it in shade no 40 Dore which is the perfect shade for summer time when I am tanned but I think it might be little too dark to use in winter. Other than that I am very happy with it. Since I like to buy little fancier makeup (with no reasonable reason :P) I didn't mind the price that much. Would the tube be little smaller I would probably reconsider buying it but since its quite huge its ok :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great powder. It gives a very natural finish and makes your face look flawless, and is very lightweight but lasts nearly all day (even for my oily skin). The container is huge so it should definitely stay at home (not good for packing in your bag for a mid-day touch up), but the good thing about that is you get a lot of powder and it lasts a long time. You don't need to use very much since it's so fine and soft it just glides and spreads evenly over your face. A big plus is that it also prevents my foundation from looking ashy. Fantastic product.