Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Filtered by age: 19-24
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.4

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

This is a great setting powder. It keeps my make up lasting all day. If you have dry skin, it will make it more noticeable - occasionally this happens to me, but it goes away if I have exfoliated!
The finish is soft and matte. The puffer does drop a bit of powder, but if you're careful it shouldn't be an issue.
This product lasts me ages, so considering that it is worth the price! I recommend it!

on 4/3/2018 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Lovely finishing touch! It lasts all day and makes skin looking flawless.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love this product
This is one product that I don't think I can ever be without. It creates the most beautiful, subtle, bronzed, glowing look that I can wear every day - no matter how tan or pale I may be. And a HUGE plus for me is that even though I have oily skin and this is a cream product, it doesn't make me more oily and it does not slide around once I've applied it.

on 1/23/2018 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The packaging is absolutely huge so it's good value for your money.
Love itt!!!

on 11/8/2017 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I first started using this like 5 years ago and I used to love it so much. Then I changed my makeup routine and started using Essence's Matt translucent fixing powder which is fantastic and cheaper! (and less messy since it's pressed)

I started using this product again because it was just sitting around on display and oh wow I remember why I loved it so much. Really finely mild, doesn't have a scent, keeps me demi-matte and not flat or cakey looking. I would not retouch with this because honestly no one would ever be carrying this around right? But anyway I never reapply powder during the day despite my oiliness.

I apply picking some powder on the puff thingy (idk how it's calle lol) then, eliminating the excess patting on the inside of the lid a couple times. Forming a U with the puff thing around my index and middle finger, I press and roll it where I get oilier, reppeating as needed. Finally with a big fluffy brush I pick some product and dust it all over my face.

I find this powder sits muchs better over dewier foundations than matter ones. For example, getting specific, over my Lancome Teint Miracle or Maybelline Fit Me! (not the matt one) it looks great and wears good. On the other hand over my Marc Jacobs re(marc)able (which is extremely full coverage and mattifying) it looks overdone and ends up lookin cakey.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is my very first high end loose powder and it was fantastic! I have it in the shade 20 Clair translucent 1

I pressed this powder into my face with a damp BB and brush it off immediately. It dissolves into my skin beautifully. It sets my makeup nicely and makes my skin look satin like and glowing not matte and flat. It's doesn't leave a white cast just natural and skin-like. I find this powder to be like a hybrid between finishing powder and setting powder.

I have dry skin so I do not need much in terms of oil control. After 5-6hrs my natural oil will start to peak through around my T-zone but my under eyes stays perfect, not cakey or flaky or dry patches. Oiler skin can definitely benefit from baking with this powder

IMO I find cheap powders to be more harsh on the skin in general while it will control oil well it might strip the skin of too much natural oils/moisture and in turn the skin will try to compensate by producing more oil

Overall it's a great buy that I would recommend to anyone

I find this powder average. It is certainly not the worst one I have tried, but I don't get all the hype. It has very average oil control - for me, comparable to most drugstore powders. I am also quite pale and was matched with shade 30 Naturel/Translucent 2 by the SA at Chanel counter but I found out that after I reapply the powder a couple of times a day it leaves an orangeish cast on my face.
Overall, I personally don't think the powder is worth the price. If you are on the oilier side, I believe it could work well for combination to slightly oily skin, but if you have very oily skin like I do, I would get samples first.

on 2/2/2016 10:31:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is perfection in a jar! It's expensive but you get 1oz so it'll last a long time. Gives a lovely luminous finish to the skin and looks never powdery. Would definitely repurchase.

on 11/2/2015 1:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is my go-to powder. It is very finely-milled and goes well on the skin. It gives a matte finish that lasts for a long time. And when you think about it, it is actually pretty cheap. I've had the same jar for over 1,5 years and i still have at least half of it left. Only thing I don't like about this is that the package isn't really travel-friendly.

on 10/16/2015 4:37:00 PM

This product is amazing! It makes my skin look more natural, glowy and flawless! Before this I didn't like any of the powders I had used because of the cakey effect most of them give to my oily skin. And I wouldn't consider it pricey at all cause it literally lasts forever(i have actually saved money by buying it in contrast to other powders).
The only thing I don't like is the packaging, but it doesn't really bother me because of the pros I mentioned