Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder

4.7

Talc,Nylon-12,Silica,Lauroyl lysine,Magnesium Myristate,Boron Nitride,Phenyl Trimethicone,Aluminum hydroxide,Potassium Sorbate,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Parfum,CI 77007,CI 77491,CI 77499,CI 77891,Mica

on 6/21/2015 7:39:00 PM

Pros:
Provides a nice, matte finish.
Not chalky
Looks Natural
Finely-milled

Cons:
Does nothing to control oil if you have oily skin
Packaging is messy
Not travel friendly

on 6/2/2014 4:36:00 AM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

A lovely fine milled powder that sets foundation beautifully. It has a subtle floral scent I love and the packaging, as always with chanel, is gorgeous. It is pretty expensive in Aus ($70ish compared to $52Usd, that's approx $56aud if the prices where translated properly.) but I'm not too annoyed as the product is lovely and should last a while.

on 5/11/2014 4:20:00 AM

Most natural look that You can recieve from a powder. And for the reference I hate powders and the way they look on skin. Bever had bought one before but when I tested this at sephora I was shocked. It just disappeared on my skin. Plus I couldnt see my little pores on my nose. Loved it and will repurchase.

on 2/28/2014 6:43:00 AM

Amazing powder to set foundation with. It gives a really natural finish and with it on, my skin looks really smooth and nice. It does help foundation stay put a little longer but if you have oily skin, it won't be enough for you. It isn't mattifying at all. I usually lightly dust this over my entire face and then add a little bit of blot powder on my nose and T-zone. The packaging has to be my favorite of all my makeup products! Love the classy and simple Chanel packaging. The price may seem like a lot, but you also get a lot of product. Overall, I love this powder. It is all that I look for in an everyday setting powder.

Pretty much the bestest powder in the world for everyone and anyone.

I have combo/slightly dry skin that used to be oily all over. Needless to say, I have quite a few acne scars as well as a bit of rosecea and beginnings of wind burn thanks to Edmonton weather. I've been trying out some of the radiant/luminous foundations and with those, I always need a good setting powder that won't stray.

The shade 30 Naturel gives me back some of the tan I've lost without me looking like an oompa loompa.

J'suis amoureuse.

on 7/23/2013 10:31:00 AM

I was using natural bamboo powder before and I thought it was ok. Now with comparison to Chanel one I see bamboo powder was a crap and did absolutely NOTHING...

It comes in a lovely big sturdy jar with puff. Its scented as you would expect from such a french company. I actually like it but it disappears almost immediately.
Its really finely milled, its feels like a velvety powder between the fingers and so it does on the face- it leaves velvety finish. If I want more matte finish I just put more and roll it into the skin with a puff- when put with a brush it leaves more dewiness from foundation.

I find that it sets my pile of skincare and then a little makeup perfectly, my under eye concealer stopped creasing and also I find that it makes my pores appear smaller. It doesnt emphasise dry flakes, it doesnt sit on the little face hair... In the same time it keeps my T-zone shine at bay.

Overall its great setting, beautifying and even a mattifying powder for my dehydrated/combination skin.

I'm sure that you can get other powders as good as this for maybe less. but for me personally I don't think I ever need to try another.
I have incredibly pale skin and this powder was perfect on it and the consultant assured me it will last AT LEAST a year. This is my first non drugstore powder and I have no regrets. Your skin - on a very very very good day

PROS
perfect for my (18 year old) skin
doesn't mask/clog/compete with foundation
no need for a primer!
sets make up for the entire day - I now use less foundation/concealer
keeps the t-zone incredibly fresh yet matt all day
not ashamed to have it in my make up bag!
going to last for A G E S
skin looks great in photos - even with flash
works WITH foundation to colour-correct complexion

CONS
had to buy a powder brush as the (cute) puff it comes with didn't work well with the powder
bulky - not keen to take this anywhere but with the staying power there's no need to
PRICE. I winced as I handed £36 over but if it lasts me a year or two I can't complain

If you're in two minds - get this! At first my skin felt a little tingly after using, but after using it for a week my skin is now fine with it. I got it in '20 clair.'

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder is AMAZING! No other way to describe it! powder is very fine and is the perfect setting powder and great for touch-ups throughout the day especially if you have oily skin. This powder gives you flawless, natural looking skin. I am not sure about re-purchasing due to the HIGH price, in AUS it is about $87 aud which is way to expensive, maybe when I have a full time job later on.

on 10/3/2012 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A beautiful finishing powder, it goes on evenly, and when you apply the right amount it doesn't cake onto your face, simply setting your foundation while still leaving a slightly dewy finish (this is on my very combination skin though, my t-zone is very oily and my cheeks are very dry). It really is a luxury item, not only is it in classically chic Chanel packaging, a HUGE pot, but there is SO much product. It'll last forever! May as well invest your money in a beautiful powder when there is so much product, in my opinion, hence why I was happy to spend the large sum. Also, there is no flash back during photography (:

on 2/9/2012 1:31:00 PM

ok so I love this powder, it gives you such a flawless face but the shade that the MA suggested and i bought so does not match my skin, it gives me a sort of a tan look when i am going for a natural look and it looks like i am wearing bronzer all over my face. The shade Dore is too dark for my skin. I dont know what i should do to make it look more natural-any suggestions? Someone said that there isnt much difference between the shades so maybe this shade is ok? If anyone has this powder in shade natural and would like to swap; this is more for people with medium/darker skin. I just opend mine so i cant take it back to change the colour so i would only swap with someone who haven't used theirs that many times (max 5x use).