Hodge Podge Lip Liner

price range

Reviews

Reviews

9 years ago

I can't believe i haven't reviewed this yet! I've been using this for years and, for me, it's the perfect nude lipe liner. Goes great with all lip colors! I've been trying for years to find a dupe...

About reviewer (300 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

12 years ago

Great color for me 100% match for wet wild and wonderful lipglass, in this picture it is right up against it. http://img.makeupalley.com/4/5/9/0/1037127.JPG

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

13 years ago

Perfect when BBQ is too dark or Cork is too warm. A nice neutral, taupy brown. Works well with lip glass and Festivity l/s. NC43 here.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

HairOther

17 years ago

This is a great liner from MAC. It is a nude brown color that goes great under any lipstick or gloss to give it great staying power.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

17 years ago

This is a YLBB lipliner for my NC45/DDD complexion. When I want to wear a shade and not have the liner alter the color, this is the one I reach for.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

1.0

17 years ago

This color just didnt show up on my lipline.I dont even kno why I bought the darn thing.The color which is a lite taupe color.So it just sits in my makeup box.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

3.0

17 years ago

This lipliner is a little bit too light for my pigmented lips. It looks slightly chalky.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

17 years ago

Hodge Podge is one of my favorite everyday lipliners. Its a great neutral brown color that isn't orangey or harsh looking. I like to pair it up with explicit lipglass, but it looks great with...

About reviewer (26 reviews)

17 years ago

This is *the* perfect nude lip liner on me! It's much better than Spice on my MMM-DDD skin and doesn't turn orange. Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

17 years ago

this matches my natural lip line perfectly. its great when creating a nude lip or adding a slight hint of color to too light glosses.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinOily

EyesHazel

9 years ago

About reviewer (300 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

12 years ago

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

13 years ago

About reviewer (32 reviews)

HairOther

17 years ago

About reviewer (70 reviews)

17 years ago

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone