L'Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Hydra-Renewal Continuous Moisture Cream

Filtered by hair type : Curly
L'Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Hydra-Renewal Continuous Moisture Cream

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Glyceryl Stearate, Urea, Glyceryl Linoleate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Oleate, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Phenylalanine, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Citrulline, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Linalool, Eugenol, Alpha-Isomethylionone, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Fragrance

on 1/31/2010 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm extremely picky about face moisturizers. I've tried Shiseido the skincare day moisture protection and that expensive moisturizer doesn't compare to hydra-renewal. I use this religiously in the winter months because I live in the north-east and you ladies and gents know how nasty the weather can get. My trick to wearing this moisturizer is to put it on right after I cleanse my face, while it's still wet. You'll see white streaks especially if you're medium to dark skin tone but don't get discouraged. Work it in well and let it air dry. I wouldn't recommend this for the summer as it tends to get oily in the heat.
F.Y.I - I have very sensitive skin and haven't seen a pimple once.

on 12/25/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Skin Type: Dry and sensitive

I've used this product for the past 5 yrs. This works great in cold months. Never had a break out or skin reaction. The company does need to work on the packaging (needs to be more earth friendly). The container is a bit on the heavy side.