L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Hydra-Renewal Continuous Moisture Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
L'Oreal Dermo Expertise Hydra-Renewal Continuous Moisture Cream

3.8

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Glyceryl Stearate, Urea, Glyceryl Linoleate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Oleate, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Phenylalanine, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Citrulline, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Linalool, Eugenol, Alpha-Isomethylionone, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Fragrance

on 3/25/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Good: this is great for really dry skin, this creme does what it sets out to do. Moisterize, moisterize. Can't beat the price.
Bad: (for me) made me break out REALLY bad. Those deep cystic zits that don't want to pop, yea those. I'm 32, PPP super dry skin, I wouldn't say I'm acne prone but I've had some acne, nothing serious.
I really wanted this cream to work for me because of the price. I was looking for a cheaper substitute for my beloved Estée Lauder day wear plus for dry skin. Well I learned my lesson don't stay away from HGs!

on 1/5/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is my favorite Moisturizer I have it in the sensitive version it really does keep your skin hydrated all day long simple as that and it dosent cause irritation.

on 5/14/2010 10:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

**EDIT: I think this stuff now really breaks my skin out. It was wonderful at first but now it's really clogging my skin up. Since it's summer I wanted to stay away from it b/c of the hot weather and how greasy it feels, but I had a really dry patch and I needed to use this stuff to moisturize. Within THAT same day I broke out in 5 red, painful, pus filled acne. I now have red dots all over my face. Ugh. I hope it doesn't take a month to go away like the other reviewer said.** :(

**Update 7/23/10: It's been about a month since that horrible break out. It is JUST starting to finally go away. I will never touch this stuff again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Original Review**
I have extremely sensitive skin to season changes, to the point of extreme dryness, flaking and peeling, especially under the eyes, and on my nose and chin.

My skin has been freaking out lately, I have no idea why. I was using Garnier Nutritioniste previously and no matter how many times I used it, it did absolutely nothing for dry skin.

I found this in Duane Reade and picked it up and I've used it for three days now, and after the first day, my dry skin is gone. I can't believe I've suffered for this long and this product was hiding right under my nose.

The cream is fantastic. It's not thin and watery, it has a nice, thick, rich texture. When I put it on, I can feel it doing the job it's supposed to do. Moisturize!

With my previous cream I would slather it on and my jar was gone after a couple of weeks, but with this stuff I notice a little goes a LONG way. I overdid it the first day since I was so used to just globbing my other lotion on to combat dry skin, and with this stuff I felt just a *tad* greasy from putting too much on.

The price is amazing... only $8 for the jar which will last a very long time. It goes very nicely under my make up and gives me a dewy smooth finish which my last cream didn't help me achieve. I love the smell, it's not overpowering, and I haven't had any burning or stinging with this product.

I think this face cream is my new HG. A++

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after going through the Chicago airport and having the Security take my Dr. Hauschka away because it wasn´t in a clear sac. I really didn´t expect much, because in the past there have been only a few Lóreal moisturizers that have been okay for me. A lot of them always seem to be too harsh. I must admit that I have become a total fan. I used it on my skin in cold weather in Utah and it did the job. After applying it soothes my skin and when I wear it underneath my makeup I never get that tired and dry skin feeling that I often get with others. My skin feels soft and moist, what do I want more? It´s surprisingly lightweight, but it really sinks into the skin after application. I haven´t had any adverse reactions to it all, to the contrary: I think my skin has even cleared up more since I started using it. With the ridiculously low price, I stock up on it when I´m in the States because sadly, Lóreal doesn´t sell this one here in Europe :(