3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

15 years ago

I bought this as a last resort for the dry chapped skin on my face. I had tried cetaphil, aveeno, almay...the list goes on and on. I picked this up on Sunday. By Wed. all my dry patches were gone and no longer red or flaky. So far this hasn't caused acne, but I will update if it does. The other posters were correct in saying that a little bit of this milky cream goes a long way. If you put too much on, you will have a greasy face. Overall, I am very impressed with this product and will continue to purchase as a winter face cream.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Other

EyesGreen

15 years ago

This seems to be a very light moisturizer for winter, for my combination skin. Very thin and milky, almost like a lotion, not really "creamy" like I expected. Packaging could be better, and the bottle I got says "dry/sensitive skin".

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age36-43

16 years ago

I decided to try this after I couldn't find L'Oreal's hydrafresh anymore. Overall, this is a very decent basic moisturizer that feels pretty light. However, it doesn't do anything other than moisturize (I would want something a little bit more, like making my skin feel refreshed, even out my skintone ... etc). If something basic and cheap is what your looking for, this is probably good for you.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOther, Tan, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

16 years ago

i've tried so many moisturizers in the past two years from the very expensive to the cheapest and i must say this is the best that i've ever used. i have very dry cheeks and a pretty oily t-zone. i'm also very prone to breaking out around my jawline but this product has not casued any breakouts for me. if anything it's even helped my acne. the drying agents i've used on my acne has left my skin flaky but this lotion has totally left that flaky area smooth and healthy looking. plus i always get this at wal-mart for $5.97, with is the least i've ever paid for a face lotion. =D

About reviewer (18 reviews)

3.0

16 years ago

Man, I used this TWICE and I broke out SOOOOO bad!!! I'm talking huge, cystic pimples that took a month to go away. I'm using the rest as a hand cream b/c it is moisturizing. But for the face, this stuff is TOO GREASY.

About reviewer (407 reviews)

SkinDry

EyesBlack

16 years ago

I have been using and loving L'Oreal Hydrafresh for normal/dry skin for the past few years but I decided to try this out as a night cream since it didn't have SPF. The texture was not what I was expecting (very thin and milky) but it has been three weeks now and Hydra-Renewal has left my skin very soft and smooth. I don't think this will provide enough moisture for me in the winter but we'll see. I would have given it a "5" but it does contain an added fragrance -- I would prefer a lotion marketed towards sensitive skin to be fragrance free. Despite the fragrance I have not experienced any rashes or irritation and at this point would definitely repurchase as the price is right!

About reviewer (352 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

16 years ago

Overall, this product is good for dry sensitive skin. I use this at night and you have to be careful when applying too much can make your face look greasy. But, so far a light application before I go to bed. In the morning your face is so soft and at all irritated. Also , I have used this once or twice on my dry areas on my body. I would say this product is great and it doesn t clog pores.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age25-29

HairOther

EyesOther

from

17 years ago

I wish I knew where the other reviewer was buying this because every walmart and walgreens around here sells this for close to $11 for the same size. It's ok though because a tiny bit goes a very long way. It's got a very milky-like texture and it absorbs rather quickly. It restored my chapped skin back to it's original moisture in zero degree weather. I didn't feel any greasiness and it didn't clog my pores. At my home in South Florida I really don't need this because it's so humid but whenever I'm up north I'll be sure to buy this again!

About reviewer (403 reviews)

SkinOther