L'Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Hydra-Renewal Continuous Moisture Cream

Filtered by age: 19-24
L'Oreal Paris Dermo Expertise Hydra-Renewal Continuous Moisture Cream

3.7

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Glyceryl Stearate, Urea, Glyceryl Linoleate, PEG-100 Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Glyceryl Linolenate, Glyceryl Oleate, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Phenylalanine, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Citrulline, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Linalool, Eugenol, Alpha-Isomethylionone, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Fragrance

This is the worst face cream I have ever used, and I've tried alot of them.

I have never had acne before in my life, and at 21 years old, I have a field of acne across my chin and lower cheeks.

My skin is very dry, so I won't say that this moisturizer isn't moisturizing, because it is. But it definitely didn't work for me.

I've switched to Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion and am in love. Definitely my HG.

I am pretty acne prone when it comes to moisturizers and creams. Sad to say this is just another jar added to that pile of junk that breaks me out in acne. The first night I used a couple pea sizes to do my entire face. Then after that I used maybe half a pea size. I tried switching it up but either way I broke out. I'm not looking for anti-aging properties. Just a nice cream I can use at night to moisturize. Unfortunately, along with the acne, this does not do anything in terms of moisturizing. It's just a waste of money for me.

on 1/5/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is my favorite Moisturizer I have it in the sensitive version it really does keep your skin hydrated all day long simple as that and it dosent cause irritation.

I do like this moisturizer, but there are a few hangups for me.

The ingredients are great! Water's the first ingredient - as it should be, Glycerin - great second ingredient and great humectant, Shea butter - very moisturizing and rich, Sal butter - great anti-aging properties and good for eczema.

Texture's smooth and light, not very greasy. It doesn't seem to sink in very well so I use almost double a normal amount of product. Works decently under makeup, as long as I'm not flaky... but nothing helps that. Using it after a treatment or a night cream isn't very effective but it's not bad for a day moisturizer. The smell is strong but I'm not having any allergic reactions to it.

Overall: it's okay for a day cream, not remarkable or an HG for my sensitive combination skin. My final decision is to let me fiancee use it as an after-shave lotion.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Before this, I was using the Dove facial lotion for sensitive skin. I liked it because it was light, thin, and non-fragrance. I would have to put it on after I shower and after I wake up. I wanted something that would put moisure IN my face so I wouldn't have to apply it so much though. The Dove one only moisturized my face while the lotion was still on.

I read most of the reviews about different facial lotions but didn't find anything to my liking or affordable. So, I went to Walmart and browsed all of their facial lotion and found this. L'oreal is supposed to be a good (drugstore) brand, and the "continuous" part was what I needed so I bought it. Honestly, I expected myself not to like it because I thought it would irritate my skin and make me break out in rashes since my skin is so sensitive but to my surprise, it didn't. I've used it for a week or maybe a little longer, and it's been working really well. The only time I have to put it on is after I shower unless my skin is really moody and gets extra dry out of nowhere. I don't mind the tub either because I think it's kinda cute. However, I can't stand the smell (hence the 4 lippies). I think it goes away after a little while? I wouldn't really know because I can't smell my face, but I can smell my fingers after I put it on =/. It still does its job though so I'm content. I'd buy again. continued >>

on 1/27/2005 10:13:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I bought this as a last resort for the dry chapped skin on my face. I had tried cetaphil, aveeno, almay...the list goes on and on. I picked this up on Sunday. By Wed. all my dry patches were gone and no longer red or flaky. So far this hasn't caused acne, but I will update if it does. The other posters were correct in saying that a little bit of this milky cream goes a long way. If you put too much on, you will have a greasy face. Overall, I am very impressed with this product and will continue to purchase as a winter face cream.

on 5/29/2004 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Cool

I decided to try this after I couldn't find L'Oreal's hydrafresh anymore. Overall, this is a very decent basic moisturizer that feels pretty light. However, it doesn't do anything other than moisturize (I would want something a little bit more, like making my skin feel refreshed, even out my skintone ... etc). If something basic and cheap is what your looking for, this is probably good for you.

i've tried so many moisturizers in the past two years from the very expensive to the cheapest and i must say this is the best that i've ever used. i have very dry cheeks and a pretty oily t-zone. i'm also very prone to breaking out around my jawline but this product has not casued any breakouts for me. if anything it's even helped my acne. the drying agents i've used on my acne has left my skin flaky but this lotion has totally left that flaky area smooth and healthy looking. plus i always get this at wal-mart for $5.97, with is the least i've ever paid for a face lotion. =D

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Man, I used this TWICE and I broke out SOOOOO bad!!! I'm talking huge, cystic pimples that took a month to go away. I'm using the rest as a hand cream b/c it is moisturizing. But for the face, this stuff is TOO GREASY.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have been using and loving L'Oreal Hydrafresh for normal/dry skin for the past few years but I decided to try this out as a night cream since it didn't have SPF. The texture was not what I was expecting (very thin and milky) but it has been three weeks now and Hydra-Renewal has left my skin very soft and smooth. I don't think this will provide enough moisture for me in the winter but we'll see. I would have given it a "5" but it does contain an added fragrance -- I would prefer a lotion marketed towards sensitive skin to be fragrance free. Despite the fragrance I have not experienced any rashes or irritation and at this point would definitely repurchase as the price is right!