Everyday Minerals DVR Saturday

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 1/1/2009 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Nice, deep pink color with a bit of berry. Very shimmery. A little goes a long way. The color is pretty flattering on my fair olive skintone. One of the few colors from EM that looks cool in the container & stays that way on my skin.
I wouldn't buy this again though...it is lacking something. A little bit of a generic color I guess.

on 4/25/2008 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received this as a sample from a lovely MUA member. It has quickly become my favorite blush in my collection! It's a beautiful cool pink with some red undertones and a dash of shimmer. I didn't find the shimmer over the top at all (more of a glow than shimmer), and it works really well applied with a skunk brush. This was my first experience with any EDM product and let me tell you it was a great one. I am excited to try other EDM blushes and perhaps foundations. I love how finely milled it is and how unique the color is. It actually looks very natural on my skin. I'd say I have a medium olive skin tone and perhaps ladies/gents with fair skin might find this too dark. I can't wait to get a full size of this! Would most certainly repurchase/swap for this again!

Popular Blush Products