Everyday Minerals DVR Saturday

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 8/10/2008 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was the first blush that I ever bought from EM. I am so happy that I did. It is such a pretty pink with a nice sheen to it. On me this blush applies kinda sheer. If I want I can add layers to make it more dramatic. This blush would look great on anyone! Highly recommended.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this blush. I have loved quite a few of the EM Blushes, almost all of them I've tried are fantastic, but this color in particular is different than the rest of my collection, and one I'm really excited about. DVR Saturday is a raspberry pink/red, medium toned and up, with some nice shimmer to it but nothing over the top. It applies fairly pigmented, so you don't need to use a lot, even less if you are less than medium complected. It is cool toned, but has a pink/red undertone which is berry-ish and works still on my yellow-olive undertoned self. (EM Golden Medium for reference). It looks more like a cheek stain on - hard to describe, but very beautiful. It may be beautiful on paler cheeks too - especially with blue eyes and dark hair. I could see using it this way on others. You do need to blend this one well, as you would any more pigmented and deeper color. Gorgeous, gorgeous color.

on 4/25/2008 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received this as a sample from a lovely MUA member. It has quickly become my favorite blush in my collection! It's a beautiful cool pink with some red undertones and a dash of shimmer. I didn't find the shimmer over the top at all (more of a glow than shimmer), and it works really well applied with a skunk brush. This was my first experience with any EDM product and let me tell you it was a great one. I am excited to try other EDM blushes and perhaps foundations. I love how finely milled it is and how unique the color is. It actually looks very natural on my skin. I'd say I have a medium olive skin tone and perhaps ladies/gents with fair skin might find this too dark. I can't wait to get a full size of this! Would most certainly repurchase/swap for this again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very pretty shimmery raspberry pink. I would definietely buy this agian just because cool toned colors are flattering on me and EM only has a handful of truely cool toned blushes to choose from. It also looks like it will make a great lipgloss color. My only complaint is that it's easy to over do it as blush. I have to use a pretty light hand so that it doesn't look harsh on my Fairly Light skin tone.

on 1/1/2009 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Nice, deep pink color with a bit of berry. Very shimmery. A little goes a long way. The color is pretty flattering on my fair olive skintone. One of the few colors from EM that looks cool in the container & stays that way on my skin.
I wouldn't buy this again though...it is lacking something. A little bit of a generic color I guess.

Popular Blush Products