Everyday Minerals DVR Saturday

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this blush. I have loved quite a few of the EM Blushes, almost all of them I've tried are fantastic, but this color in particular is different than the rest of my collection, and one I'm really excited about. DVR Saturday is a raspberry pink/red, medium toned and up, with some nice shimmer to it but nothing over the top. It applies fairly pigmented, so you don't need to use a lot, even less if you are less than medium complected. It is cool toned, but has a pink/red undertone which is berry-ish and works still on my yellow-olive undertoned self. (EM Golden Medium for reference). It looks more like a cheek stain on - hard to describe, but very beautiful. It may be beautiful on paler cheeks too - especially with blue eyes and dark hair. I could see using it this way on others. You do need to blend this one well, as you would any more pigmented and deeper color. Gorgeous, gorgeous color.

on 8/20/2008 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a highly pigmented medium hot pink blush. It can look clownish, but that's alllll in the application. My trick to wearing this blush (I'm pretty fair) is to tip it upside down, then turn it right side up and open the jar. On the sifter, there will be a light dusting of blush on the cover, and that is just enough for me!

on 8/26/2009 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This doesn't show up very much on my pale skin, so I have to pile it on, and then it doesn't look very exciting.

Popular Blush Products