Everyday Minerals DVR Saturday

No Image

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 10/12/2009 2:51:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE this color. It is very bright on my fair skin so I barely put some on and then add a little more to the apples of my cheeks. My customers tell me that I am glowing. The shine doesnt really show up on me. At first I was scared of this due to the bright color and used it as a weekend "let's just use it up color", but then decided I look better on the weekends! I have put aside all my many other blush colors and use this for everyday.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A must have for olive skinned women who want a perfect berry shade in their blush collections. It's a versatile shade that would be good on other skin tones as well, I'm sure. I've had the problem of berry/pink shades going orange on me, but have not had that problem with DVR Saturday. Love it!

on 1/1/2009 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Nice, deep pink color with a bit of berry. Very shimmery. A little goes a long way. The color is pretty flattering on my fair olive skintone. One of the few colors from EM that looks cool in the container & stays that way on my skin.
I wouldn't buy this again though...it is lacking something. A little bit of a generic color I guess.

Popular Blush Products