Everyday Minerals DVR Saturday

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

It's very very pigmented, u just need very little product to get the color on yr face. There's too much sparkles in it and it's too dark for my skin tone.

on 8/16/2009 8:04:00 PM

Nice consistency/texture that goes on smooth and blends very well. It is very pigmented, so a teeny bit goes a long way. The colour itself is a little too shimmery and bold for me.

on 1/26/2008 9:31:00 PM

Got a sample of this color recently. It looks great in the pot; a lovely cool pink. Using a light hand, it looked good on my skin. The next time I used it, I guess I used too much, as it turned a fuchsia color with odd orange highlights. Not good, obviously. I was able to tone it down with some of BE's MV, and modified the color with EDM's Nick Nack, thankfully. I'll keep my sample, but will not order a full size.

on 12/9/2007 12:18:00 PM

This is one of the newest blushes from EM, released November 2007. EM really needed some cooler toned blushes and DVR Saturday is one of them.

I would describe this color as a medium cool-toned pink w/a pinky red undertone. I'm really fair so I would apply this with a duo-fiber brush so I won't end up with clown cheeks but it gives a really pretty glowy flush. Medium skin tones would look awesome in this color as well-even dark skins could wear it well. I think this is one of EM's most versatile blushes to date.

Popular Blush Products