Everyday Minerals DVR Saturday

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 10/12/2009 2:51:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE this color. It is very bright on my fair skin so I barely put some on and then add a little more to the apples of my cheeks. My customers tell me that I am glowing. The shine doesnt really show up on me. At first I was scared of this due to the bright color and used it as a weekend "let's just use it up color", but then decided I look better on the weekends! I have put aside all my many other blush colors and use this for everyday.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A must have for olive skinned women who want a perfect berry shade in their blush collections. It's a versatile shade that would be good on other skin tones as well, I'm sure. I've had the problem of berry/pink shades going orange on me, but have not had that problem with DVR Saturday. Love it!

on 11/15/2008 11:08:00 PM

I love this color. Its always hard for me to figure out what colors will look good on my skin but this one looked really good! I liked the little sheen it has and it lasts a long time.

on 8/10/2008 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was the first blush that I ever bought from EM. I am so happy that I did. It is such a pretty pink with a nice sheen to it. On me this blush applies kinda sheer. If I want I can add layers to make it more dramatic. This blush would look great on anyone! Highly recommended.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this blush. I have loved quite a few of the EM Blushes, almost all of them I've tried are fantastic, but this color in particular is different than the rest of my collection, and one I'm really excited about. DVR Saturday is a raspberry pink/red, medium toned and up, with some nice shimmer to it but nothing over the top. It applies fairly pigmented, so you don't need to use a lot, even less if you are less than medium complected. It is cool toned, but has a pink/red undertone which is berry-ish and works still on my yellow-olive undertoned self. (EM Golden Medium for reference). It looks more like a cheek stain on - hard to describe, but very beautiful. It may be beautiful on paler cheeks too - especially with blue eyes and dark hair. I could see using it this way on others. You do need to blend this one well, as you would any more pigmented and deeper color. Gorgeous, gorgeous color.

on 4/25/2008 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received this as a sample from a lovely MUA member. It has quickly become my favorite blush in my collection! It's a beautiful cool pink with some red undertones and a dash of shimmer. I didn't find the shimmer over the top at all (more of a glow than shimmer), and it works really well applied with a skunk brush. This was my first experience with any EDM product and let me tell you it was a great one. I am excited to try other EDM blushes and perhaps foundations. I love how finely milled it is and how unique the color is. It actually looks very natural on my skin. I'd say I have a medium olive skin tone and perhaps ladies/gents with fair skin might find this too dark. I can't wait to get a full size of this! Would most certainly repurchase/swap for this again!

on 12/9/2007 12:18:00 PM

This is one of the newest blushes from EM, released November 2007. EM really needed some cooler toned blushes and DVR Saturday is one of them.

I would describe this color as a medium cool-toned pink w/a pinky red undertone. I'm really fair so I would apply this with a duo-fiber brush so I won't end up with clown cheeks but it gives a really pretty glowy flush. Medium skin tones would look awesome in this color as well-even dark skins could wear it well. I think this is one of EM's most versatile blushes to date.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very pretty shimmery raspberry pink. I would definietely buy this agian just because cool toned colors are flattering on me and EM only has a handful of truely cool toned blushes to choose from. It also looks like it will make a great lipgloss color. My only complaint is that it's easy to over do it as blush. I have to use a pretty light hand so that it doesn't look harsh on my Fairly Light skin tone.

It's very very pigmented, u just need very little product to get the color on yr face. There's too much sparkles in it and it's too dark for my skin tone.

on 8/16/2009 8:04:00 PM

Nice consistency/texture that goes on smooth and blends very well. It is very pigmented, so a teeny bit goes a long way. The colour itself is a little too shimmery and bold for me.

Popular Blush Products