Everyday Minerals DVR Saturday

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A must have for olive skinned women who want a perfect berry shade in their blush collections. It's a versatile shade that would be good on other skin tones as well, I'm sure. I've had the problem of berry/pink shades going orange on me, but have not had that problem with DVR Saturday. Love it!

on 8/26/2009 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This doesn't show up very much on my pale skin, so I have to pile it on, and then it doesn't look very exciting.

on 1/26/2008 9:31:00 PM

Got a sample of this color recently. It looks great in the pot; a lovely cool pink. Using a light hand, it looked good on my skin. The next time I used it, I guess I used too much, as it turned a fuchsia color with odd orange highlights. Not good, obviously. I was able to tone it down with some of BE's MV, and modified the color with EDM's Nick Nack, thankfully. I'll keep my sample, but will not order a full size.

on 12/9/2007 12:18:00 PM

This is one of the newest blushes from EM, released November 2007. EM really needed some cooler toned blushes and DVR Saturday is one of them.

I would describe this color as a medium cool-toned pink w/a pinky red undertone. I'm really fair so I would apply this with a duo-fiber brush so I won't end up with clown cheeks but it gives a really pretty glowy flush. Medium skin tones would look awesome in this color as well-even dark skins could wear it well. I think this is one of EM's most versatile blushes to date.

Popular Blush Products