Everyday Minerals DVR Saturday

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 8/10/2008 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was the first blush that I ever bought from EM. I am so happy that I did. It is such a pretty pink with a nice sheen to it. On me this blush applies kinda sheer. If I want I can add layers to make it more dramatic. This blush would look great on anyone! Highly recommended.

on 4/25/2008 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I received this as a sample from a lovely MUA member. It has quickly become my favorite blush in my collection! It's a beautiful cool pink with some red undertones and a dash of shimmer. I didn't find the shimmer over the top at all (more of a glow than shimmer), and it works really well applied with a skunk brush. This was my first experience with any EDM product and let me tell you it was a great one. I am excited to try other EDM blushes and perhaps foundations. I love how finely milled it is and how unique the color is. It actually looks very natural on my skin. I'd say I have a medium olive skin tone and perhaps ladies/gents with fair skin might find this too dark. I can't wait to get a full size of this! Would most certainly repurchase/swap for this again!

on 8/16/2009 8:04:00 PM

Nice consistency/texture that goes on smooth and blends very well. It is very pigmented, so a teeny bit goes a long way. The colour itself is a little too shimmery and bold for me.

Popular Blush Products