83%

price range

Reviews

3.0

4 years ago

Very nice 'non agressive' floral. I feel like this is ageless and timeless! Overall very nice and for 20$ 100ml SCORE!!!!... It's a nice addition to my perfume collection will use it up but prob. not repurchase just a little too ordinary

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

I got this as a gift in a set with the lotion. I haven't used the lotion as much but this perfume is a nice scent. It makes me smell fresh and I even had a stranger ask me what I was wearing! All in all, I would say it's a nice perfume to have.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

I agree that this can easily be unisex. It is a good clean, light woody floral oriental scent that is not too cloying on my skin and it sits close to the skin. This has decent lasting power if I layer it with lotion but on its own the longevity is not too good but it makes a perfect transition to fall scent since it is not too heavy on any spice. I detect notes of amber and sandalwood, as well as some citrus, rose, and jasmine. It doesn't bother my nose and I love the beautiful bottle. I would repurchase.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3.0

7 years ago

You can find this fragrance for super cheap nowadays and it's a great basic perfume to have. I use it as a base; I love to layer my perfumes. It allows me to find new fragrances out of my collection of current scents. It definitely smells like a unisex scent with a slight sweet overtone. Has a mild lingering smell that lasts all day.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I liked this a lot more than 'Late Night', I think this one smells a lot cleaner and fresher without the candy undertones that 'Late Night' seems to possess. I bought this at a discount chemist for only $12... who can say no to 100ml for $12? I really love the clean and almost soapy just-out-of-the-shower smell. It's got floral but it's not too sweet. I would almost pick this as a unisex scent, which I've been on the look out for. I would be happy to wear this as a scent for everyday and especially if I were to be in closed spaces with other people (planes, etc) as I feel it's really unobtrusive. It doesn't last as long as I'd like but I only tried it on skin so far, I'm usually one to put a spritz on my hair/clothes so I'm sure it'll have a nicer hang time if I did that. All in all I'm really happy with my purchase. :)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

from

7 years ago

This is for the FCUK FRICTION...I've had this perfume for months now. I bought a 3.4 oz at my local TJMAXX for a ridiculously low price. Since it was from French Connection I thought I'd give it a try. I looked on here, but there wasn't any info on Friction, there wasn't much info anywhere on the web. To my surprise it smells wonderful. Light, sweet coconut and vanilla, with a warm and woody feeling thats perfect for any time of the year. But u need to really apply this heavy or it won't last. I almost swapped it...so glad I didn't.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

8 years ago

When I tested this in GPPW the other day, the scent attacked me with brute force. So much so, actually, that I couldn't figure out any of the notes! All I got from this was insanely powerful, migraine inducing, nausea causing, perfumey, cloying, super strong alcohol (even after the dry down). Maybe the tester had gone off? Anyway, based on my experience with this perfume I wouldn't ever purchase. EVER. Also, the bottle is ugly and masculine.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

2.0

8 years ago

When I first put this on (some months ago), it wasn't totally unpleasant. I wore it a couple more times and then it started to get on my nerves! I can't define any notes or anything (maybe the peony and cedar notes?), but there's that annoying mens perfume smell in this one, and it just smells very synthetic and cheap on me. I was hoping this would be a nice, summer-type fragrance, but unfortunately, it's not for me! Longevity was great, and that didn't really help! I'm going to be corny and say: "FCUK this!"

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

from

9 years ago

I found a big bottle of this for $19 NZD at a fragrance/makeup sale. Bargain!! It's a nice floral scent perfect for daytime wear. It is a little soapy/powdery as it dries down, but nothing so offensive that makes me instantly think of baby powder or something similar along those lines. I'm not good at describing scents, but happy with this purchase overall.

About reviewer (352 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 years ago

Despite the name of this perfume, it smells fantastic! I purchased it at a perfume warehouse sale. A fresh oriental floral. I'm not too sure where other reviewer's are getting the vanilla notes from since I can't smell it. The dry-down is very subtle on my skin but seems to linger for a long time afterwards. There are warmer notes in the dry-down (cedarwood and amber) which gives it a comforting smell. A good night-time scent.

About reviewer (1000 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool