Avene Couvrance Compact Foundation SPF 30

Avene  Couvrance Compact Foundation SPF 30

3.3

Titanium dioxide, C12-15 alkyl ethylhexanoate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, caprylic(capric triglyceride), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquioleate, microcrystalline wax(cera microcristallina), nylon-12, polymethyl methacrylate, synthetic beeswax, ascorbyl palmitate, BHT, C30-45 alkyl cetearyl dimethicone crosspolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylene(methacrylate copolymer), isopropyl titanium triisostearate, mica, silica, tocopherol,(may contain( /-):talc, iron oxides(CI77491)(CI77499).

on 9/8/2017 10:56:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I bought this compact for dry skin because Avene liquid foundation was too drying for me (mixed dehydrated skin, acne prone).
I really like the packaging. And the shade 2 Natural (I am hm 52).
Everything else is horrible. It's too oily. Like putting oil on the face. Very noteceable, like a mask.
Coverage is medium, not full.
I ran out of it so quickly, it lasted less than a month.
I would not buy it again because it's very noticeable and oily.
It's not drying itself but it accentuates dry parts.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I hate this product! It has a bad coverage and colour range. Looks cakey and it makes me oily. Also the application with the sponge makes it even worse.

on 1/17/2013 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I had switch to Avne because i got sensitiv to certain ingredients (e.g fragrance) in products. This creme make-up is a disaster to me. 01 porcelaine is still too dark and even worse - too pink. The consistency is heavy and pasty and on skin it feels like oldschool theater make-up underneath skin cannot breath anymore.
I cannot switch my beautiful and sexy chanel vitalumiere aqua to this clown make-up. Dark moment in my make-up life..... quelle horreure

on 12/13/2014 8:21:00 AM

Why I love this foundation:
- Very blendable! and looks amazying (medium to high coverage and buildable)
- Excellent quality (no parabens and stuff)
- There are 2 different lines - one for dry skin and one for oily/ combination skin, which is oil free (I find it hard to get foundations that are in fact suitable for sensitive and dry skin and I am a fan of this one)
- Feels really confortable (it is pretty creamy but that works for me:)
- Easy to apply

It costs about 20 euros. The package contains about 10g and I have to buy one every 2 months. If you see it that way you may consider it a bit expensive...

on 8/28/2013 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I will totally buying it again! At the beginning the creamy consistency is kind of scary to use, but once you find the more comfortable way to apply for you, it's the best!! It's medium coverage and non greasy at all! I love it ❤

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I overall liked this product. It's very safe for sensitive skin and it has a beautiful finish, if applied correctly.
I used it with both the beauty blender and a foundation brush (real techniques expert brush type).
It is a little hard to blend since it's so think so sometimes i would add a bit of tea tree oil to make it a bit more liquidy and easyier to work with. It can go from very natural to quite full coverage, depending on the amount you apply.
I'm around NC15 in mac and the second lightest shade was a bit dark on me, more for like a NC20/25 in mac.
It is a bit up there in price (aroun 20 euros), but i would repurchase.

on 1/5/2012 11:52:00 AM

I love this now that I have figured out how to use it.

First it looks darker in the compact then on your face. You must use a damp sponge to apply or it doesn't work - the beautyblender sponge is perfect for applying this. I love the bulit in 30 sun screen as I don't want to have to wear sun screen as well. I have very sensitive rosacea prone skin, so I put my medicated cream on and then this and it's excellent coverage and I'm not all greasy by the end of the day. Again proper application with this product is key.

This is the third time I buy Avene Couvrance Compact Oil Free Foundation SPF 30, No.2. I definitely love it. The coverage is medium however you may want to apply layer on layer to receive full coverage.
I think it looks very natural on the skin. Before each time applying it, I wash its sponge. I dont dry it throughly. I blend the foundation with water on my face. People dont recognize that I am wearing foundation,it
is very natural and I dont have to re-apply it again. It stays for long. The EWG rate of this foundation is 2, which means that is a healthy cosmetic to put on my face.

on 11/28/2011 9:53:00 AM

Today i wore it out for the first time, and both of my girlfriends commented that i was glowing and flawless, something i don't get very often, especially in the space of 2 hours! So from that, i know it's a great foundation for me, and i feel comfortable using it, knowing that it is preservative free and that it protects me from the sun. The coverage is medium to full, depending on how much you layer on, and it leaves a powdery finish, but it does get oily after a few hours, so i recommend a light loose powder over it, especially around the nose area. So far so good as one of the first compact foundations i've used!

it's awful!! my dermatologist recommended this product to me..beacause i'm having a treatment for acne..i stopped using it after a few days..greasy and disgusting face after one only hour!!