Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Mature Skin Therapy

No Image

3.8

New 2015: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldiemethyltaurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polymethylsilsequioxane, Panthenol, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Stearic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Zinc Oxide, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Yellow 5, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Triethyoxycaprylylsilane, Red 40Old formula: WATER, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE*, ISOHEXADECANE, DIMETHICONE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PANTHENOL**, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE***, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CAMELLIA SINESIS LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) SEED EXTRACT, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, SUCROSE POLYCOTTONSEEDATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ZINC OXIDE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, DIMETHICONOL, LAURETH-7, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, YELLOW 5, RED 40

on 7/29/2017 8:23:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Nice feeling product but overly perfumed. Also, after a few days of using this, I began to break out. I gave it to a friend who loves it. I then bought the 7 in 1 fragrance free, which I like, and have had no further problems with breaking out. So that's a problem I attribute to the fragrance.

on 3/19/2017 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

As someone who has oily skin, this is the best type of moisturiser. It has a light fluffy feel and absorbs easily without leaving a greasy residue. 1-2 pumps is sufficent for face and neck.

I've severely breakout prone, so I bought this for my chest and neck only. I mainly stick to unscented products even though I enjoy scents and like perfume. Despite the concerns others had raised about this product's scent, I thought "how bad can it be?" and it was well rated in terms of overall anti-aging ingredients . Well, listen to the others, it is bad!! Like, so bad I don't know if I can finish the bottle. I don't even hate the actual scent all that much but its so strong and burns my sinuses. No comment on anti-aging beyond giving me soft skin. Just skip this one, trust me.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this as I'm always in the lookout for something extra moisturizing for super dry days (I live in Colorado). And while this moisturizer may be good, I could not handle the scent. I'm not sensitive to scents but this one made me almost ill. I really like Olays to ducts but I returned this. Wish there was a fragrance free version.

on 7/9/2015 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Over the years I have tried Olay products many times in Australia, every time I had terrible reactions, rashes, burning and I do not have sensitive skin. I refused to try any more, after the last moisturizer gave me breakouts, blisters and a terrible red rash covering my face. Last month, a friend in the US sent me this and also some other Olay products. Wow, what a dramatic difference in quality, my skin feels amazing. Love this moisturizer. My skin has improved dramatically after using it for three weeks. It was very dehydrated and looking very dull. People are now remarking on my healthy glow. I will definitely be buying more Olay but always from the USA.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

EDIT: I am reducing my rating of this product, as the last two bottles I have purchased have had a much heavier, floral scent that I don't like. I have always loved Olay, but they need to stop using the stinky, floral perfume in their products. I won't be buying this again.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I have tried a lot of Olay moisturizers over the years, and this is my all time favorite. It goes on so smoothly. I don't mind the light scent (unlike some other Olay products). It moisturizes well and isn't greasy. Even though it says "mature" on the label, my teenage daughter also uses it occasionally in the winter to combat dry skin. I wish they would make a version with sunscreen, as this has none. Therefore, I use it every night, and only during the day when I know I won't be outdoors (I use one of the other Total Effects products that contains suncreen the rest of the time). If you look for sales, the price isn't too bad.

on 2/26/2014 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i am so sad this did not work out for me. really loved everything about this moisturizer! saw this was approved on paula b's site so i bought it. i am 38 years old and the oil production on my face is decreasing. i needed a night cream with no spf, this fit the bill. its creamy but absorbs SO well! the other olay night cream i tried was so gross, it just sat on top of my skin all night, this one does not at all. i am impressed! i could do without the fragrance, its not headache inducing, i just don't think its necessary, one more chemical to deal with.

sadly i woke up the next day with 2 clogged pores right under my eye, several across my forehead & 3 cystic ones (a cluster!) right on my chin. i stopped using it right away. i don't want to return it but i am scared to use it again. i will try just patting it around my eyes, use it as an eye cream. if you dont break out, i HIGHLY reccomend this! so affordable and good ingredients.

on 12/23/2013 8:52:00 AM

This product has worked wonders for my dry, hormonal skin! About 1 1/2 pumps is all you need to cover your entire face and neck. It's never greasy and is quick to sink right in. LOVE the fact it has NO SPF!! A definite re-buy.

on 7/4/2013 8:43:00 PM

Love the niacinamide and vitamin c (along with some other peptides and AOX's) and the airless pump packaging. Very nice for dry skin and love using this during the winter. Not very elegant for daytime-under-SPF moisturization (it tends to flake and pill up). The fragrance is not a deal breaker here, but it is slightly strong and obtrusive.

on 4/1/2014 11:03:00 PM

bought in Australia, Olay 7 in 1, Normal skin, Made in Thailand. I will give 4/5.

NIce pinky cream. fast absorbing. works better for normal - dry. Have no troubles yet, skin feels tight and moisturized. i use it as day cream, as i heard alot of bad stories when you use this as night cream. my skin does not feel dry since i used this.

So far cannot complain much, good cream for 20's if you are unsure of what to use. i only use sunscreen on top of this and it does pretty much all the jobs.