Estée Lauder Go Pout Lip Glaze

No Image

on 6/16/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Discontinued...I have Kisses, a medium pink shade with a tad bit of shimmer. Feels very thin on, not sticky at all

on 5/13/2005 5:32:00 PM

A rather mediocre product, IMHO. Packaging is nothing special. The same colors can be found in other lines for less money (or better quality). The gloss itself is very pigmented, which is good, but also very slippery and thin, which is bad. I prefer my glosses to be sticky and thick--then they'll actually stay on my lips. Overall, not worth the expenditure. If you want to spend a lot of money on gloss, go with MAC or Bourjois instead.

on 2/19/2005 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The packaging was okay, very simple to use, but I didn't like the color that came out on my lips! I tried it on my hand first, and thought it was really pretty, but was shocked when I put it on my lips! It's almost too frosty or too metalically or something for my pink-pigmented lips. Pretty color, but for someone else!!

on 4/26/2004 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had received this in a swap, not hoping for too much. So I was surprised to like this so much! I have the Sweet Plum color. I like the color and the consistency. In the tube it looks like a very dark purple. On my lips, they are dramatic yet still look quite natural. The perfect nighttime lip glaze. When my swapped glaze is used up, I'll be happy to purchase more! UPDATE: Has this product/line been discontinued? I just went to the company's website and I couldn't find any info! Oh no :(

I have this gloss in Luscious. I love it! It's the perfect medium plummy pink with just a touch of gold -- a bit darker than MAC's Sophisto but lighter than MAC's O. I get compliments on it all the time. Texture is nice. Staying power is not great, but not bad either. Minus one lippie because of the ridiculous plumping claim-- it won't make your lips look fuller than any other gloss.

I am VERY disappointed that Estee has discontinued it. I have found that MAC's Quartz lipliner topped with a clear or pale pink gloss reproduces this look very well, though.

on 10/29/2003 6:54:00 PM

I have this in the colour Kisses, which is a medium pink. These glosses have a great texture, and are not too sticky. I find that they have fairly good staying power. However, I don't really notice any lip plumping effects from this. Overall, it is a pretty good gloss.

on 3/21/2003 5:30:00 AM

I received this in a swap in the colour Sugar Beet. I’m a PPP and this colour leaves my lips with a natural rosy gloss. I love the texture – it glides on lips, and isn’t sticky like some other glosses. It seems to have a lot of pigment too – so the colour in the tube, is the colour you get on your lips. The wand applicator is easy to use. My new favourite gloss.

I have this in Sugarbeet and Peachy. This gloss has a really nice consistancy. Not too sticky. I wish they made a larger range of colors though.

on 2/9/2003 10:57:00 PM

I have this in the popular "Sugarbeet" shade, a bronzey shimmery rose. This is an immensely wearable color, and the formula is moist and not sticky. However, the lack of stickiness means that the staying is just average, so I find myself reapplying every two hours or so, which also means that I will use this up fairly quickly. I have not decided if the shade is worth it.

on 8/31/2002 6:38:00 PM

I usually don't like wand glosses, but I like this one. It has a unique coverage that almost takes on the form of a lipliner. It's like magic. If you press your lips together after applying, it looks as though you applied a smae color liner.