Creative Nail Design Air Dry

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

4.5

on 12/6/2013 12:42:00 PM

I think this is probably my favorite fast dry top coat. I feel it slightly outperforms Essie Good to Go, Poshe and Seche Vite, though I'm happy to use any of those, as well. I like the consistency (and you can always thin it back out with some polish thinner), it dries super fast and with amazing shine, and the polish lasts well with it on.

on 1/27/2013 9:17:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I really have a love/hats with this product. One one hand (pardon the pun), it dries my mani super fast. I've used it over different brands with no problem. I can use this, go to bed an hour later and no sheet marks. I usually apply a base coat plus 3 coats of color under. It works well as a top coat, I get tip wear with most polishes after 4 days, ive left a mani up to almost 2 weeks, and while there was extreme tip wear, still little to no chipping.

The bad....it gets thick very quickly. I have some polish thinner and that seems to sort the problem. It does tend to drag the nail color. It is not very shiny. Because it is so thick, I have to be super careful to apply it well, I never do though and around my cuticles you can see the bare nail color.