Creative Nail Design Air Dry

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

3.6

on 12/6/2013 12:42:00 PM

I think this is probably my favorite fast dry top coat. I feel it slightly outperforms Essie Good to Go, Poshe and Seche Vite, though I'm happy to use any of those, as well. I like the consistency (and you can always thin it back out with some polish thinner), it dries super fast and with amazing shine, and the polish lasts well with it on.

on 4/12/2013 9:52:00 AM

At first I wasn't sure I liked this top coat. It doesn't leave that heavy duty "hard as nails" feeling on your nails. But it does leave a nice satin finish that is almost as hard as the UV dry top coat. It dries fairly quickly: you don't have a lot of time to fiddle with the coats for smoothness. You better be good at it, because it can leave a rough finish if you're not quick about it. That being said, it is an excellent top coat for ANY polish you want to keep looking freshly applied for over a week.
Recommended.
Edit: My review above was based on trying it over UV cured CND topcoat. I tried it yesterday over my cured color and it took forever to dry and in the mean time, it smudged and ended up totally ruined. I will not try that application again. I took one star off for that disastrous experience.

on 1/27/2013 9:17:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I really have a love/hats with this product. One one hand (pardon the pun), it dries my mani super fast. I've used it over different brands with no problem. I can use this, go to bed an hour later and no sheet marks. I usually apply a base coat plus 3 coats of color under. It works well as a top coat, I get tip wear with most polishes after 4 days, ive left a mani up to almost 2 weeks, and while there was extreme tip wear, still little to no chipping.

The bad....it gets thick very quickly. I have some polish thinner and that seems to sort the problem. It does tend to drag the nail color. It is not very shiny. Because it is so thick, I have to be super careful to apply it well, I never do though and around my cuticles you can see the bare nail color.

on 7/5/2009 4:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Mediocre Top Coat. Shines nicely but takes a long time to dry and goes gloopy rather quickly. Won't buy it again.

on 3/14/2009 2:08:00 PM

This had 'okay' drying time. It didn't take forever to dry, but it wasn't very fast, either. I could easily dent it 2 hours prior to applying this. This keeps my polishes very shiny but yes, it does yellow polishes. Depending on the brand of polishes I use with this, I experienced peeling with China Glaze. I had a little tip wear, but chipped in two days. It was a little thick, but went on smoothly. Though this is not the worst product, but not the best one either. Once I finish the whole bottle, I will not buy this again. This strangely works very well with my cousin though.