Creative Nail Design Air Dry

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

4.5

on 8/25/2011 2:50:00 PM

I should start by saying that this is the best top coat that I have ever used. I was looking for something better than OPI top coat. The fact that its 3 free is even better. I often ruin my mani by testing the dryness. I didn't have a problem with this one. Though, not surprising, it doesn't get along with all formulations of polish. It seems to get along with OPI, but not Orly.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I just used Air Dry 10 mins ago on my nails and now Im typing on the computer. (For me) it has dried incredibly fast. My process was ScrubFresh, 2 coats of OPI polish, 1 coat of Air Dry. After 2 mins I sprayed some Solar Spray on them.

Not many products will allow you to brush the dogs, make the bed and type on the computer 10 mins after using.

In my opinion, as of now this product can receive 5 lipsticks!
Ill let ya know how it holds up!

*Keep in Mind* Obviously this website is based on opinion, but keep in mind factors that can influence peoples views on products. There are other reviews saying a product goes on sooo goopy, but yet another review can say its the smoothest application ever. Products can expire, and products can change consistency throughout time. Try to store products in a cool area where temperature does not change. (never near a window where sunlight can hit it, a bathroom where there is change of temperature due from steam in shower) Things like this can change the effectiveness of a product. Just thought Id share

Popular Top/Base Coats