Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

4.9

MICA, TALC, NYLON-12, MINERAL OIL,DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20,MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LAUROYL LYSINE,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA ) SEED OIL,SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN, BHT,MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really like this bronzer. It is subtle and mostly matte, with a hint of shine that doesn't make you look like you're wearing glitter. I am very pale and it is easy to blend this so it looks natural. I also like trying the wet application for more color.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love it when I find a drugstore product this good. I probably would pay three times the price for it based on it's results. It is one of the few bronzers that looks natural on my fair/medium skin tone. It's not orange, sparkly, shiny, or artificial in any way. I can use it a bronzer and use it to contour to give face a bit more definition. I have tried many and this is my favorite for under $30.

on 1/29/2010 1:37:00 AM

Absolutely LOVE this product!!! I picked this up on a whim one day (I believe it was a closeout product at CVS but not sure now and haven't been able to find it again). I use to tan until I got pregnant with my son (16 months ago) and before that I would use this with my tan skin. It would leave the cleanest most matte finish ever. I have VERY little left and now that I began tanning again I am going to try and find it. It's one of those products that sticks out in my head if you asked me to recommend just one of the products out of my make-up bag(and I have LOTS). I'll miss it dearly if I have no luck! Anyone able to tell me where I can find it now a days?

on 1/13/2010 11:00:00 PM

gives me a fresh glowing tan. beautiful finish. does not irritate my sensitive skin. whenever i run out i always buy more. a little pricey for bronzer but it works very well on my skin! once in a while i try a different cheaper bronzer but nothing compares to baked pyramid!

In the pan, this product looks dull and boring. In fact it looks a bit orange, once you put it on, though- it gives you a nice natural, not too over the top sun kissed look! No sparkle at all. This would be excellent for very fair skin. This product is hard to find. Even drugstores that carry a lot of PF cosmetics don't have this one. I found it a Meijer.

Love this stuff!! It's a wonderful and lasts forever!! No breakouts and is the perfect color. (Do not use if you have super fair skin... it will probably look fake)

on 11/1/2008 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the very first bronzer I've used that I have loved. I previously tried Jane Shimmering Bronzer (way too shimmery) and Bare Escentuals Warmth (too dark), but this stuff is a winner, and I'm somewhat of a bronzer fraidy-cat. I got the lighter color (Baked Tan) for my LLL/NW20ish skin and I use it pretty much every day -- it looks so natural and lovely with a good blush (I like MAC Cubic or BE Golden Gate.) I haven't tried to apply it wet, and probably won't as I'm very happy with how it looks when applied dry. I love how this bronzer has no obvious shimmer particles, but it still makes your skin glow...somehow. :) (I bet spraying Fix+ overtop would make it even more dewy if you like that look too.) I've had this bronzer about a year and love it so much -- I think I paid $10 for it at Target, which is not a bad price for something that lasts forever. Definite repurchase. :D (Also, another reviewer said it was discontinued, but I think you can get it at physiciansformula.com -- hth!)

on 2/27/2008 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is great and I can't live with out it. It's nice to put over foundation to set it, instead of powder; gives great color that you can build up as much as you want (course you don't want too much); and I LOVE that it has no sparkles and shimmer, so it looks more natural. It really is the best bronzer I've found especially at a drug store.. much better than any of the department stores crap.

NOTE:
YOU GUYS NEED TO REALIZE there are two different baked bronze ones.. there is the baked TAN and baked BRONZE.
baked tan is the light one that doesn't show up. the bronze one is the good one that you can layer and OOO yes it does show up...