Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

3.6

MICA, TALC, NYLON-12, MINERAL OIL,DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20,MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LAUROYL LYSINE,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA ) SEED OIL,SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN, BHT,MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS.

on 2/10/2009 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Sorry to burst the bubble....I wanted to like it but I don't. Here's my reasons: 1) I'm a reasonably light/fair blue-eyed auburn hair....you can barely see it when I put it on my cheeks (as opposed to my MAC bronzer and/or BE true); 2) when I run my brush across it--it is a flakin' mess and deposits all throughout the "moat" around the product. 3) maybe it's too much to ask but it'd be nice to have some place for an applicator within the compact....whatever....think twice.....unless it's in the clearance bin, then knock yourself out. Ho-hum...

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Okay, I personally wasn't crazy about this. First off...the color was not dark enough for me. Now, I'm a medium-olive tone, so I need something fairly pigmented to show up well on my skin. I've never had a bronzer not show up on me before...but this one takes a lot of layers before showing up.

The second thing I didn't like is the packaging. The bronzer is slightly raised from the compact it is in...so when I swipe a brush over it...powder goes everywhere.

So, overall, I guess this okay for some people...but for nearly $10.00 at Ulta...it didn't do anything for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this bronzer.This gives a believable tan and looks natural on the skin, not cakey or orangey. I use it also for contouring. The packaging is very cute and the formulation is very silky. My skin is oily and this held up pretty well. If you are fair-to medium, give this a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am afraid this product is discontinued, but I love it! I got it on a 50% off clearance at Rite aid...This is how I use it: on my neck to make my Estee Lauder color "bridge" to my neck color....for some reason, the EL color Fresco looks darker than my neck, but it is the lightest I can go out of the EL double wear colors...so I use matte bronzers to blend the two colors and it also makes my face look thinner, I believe, as it is like contouring. This bronzer in the color tan is a very pale milky tan with no shimmers, totally matte, it like a darker powder, not a bronzer......I love it and wonder if I should go get a back up. I have yet to venture into high end bronzers, but when I test them in stores, they always have shimmer and more glow and look orange, this is matte and pale and completely natural........perfect for what I need, but it would never do what a traditional bronzer would do, make me look bronze or sun tanned...I am MAC 35, it may work like a bronzer for the face for paler girls though! I suggest buying it if you have been looking for a product to serve this purpose!

on 2/27/2008 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is great and I can't live with out it. It's nice to put over foundation to set it, instead of powder; gives great color that you can build up as much as you want (course you don't want too much); and I LOVE that it has no sparkles and shimmer, so it looks more natural. It really is the best bronzer I've found especially at a drug store.. much better than any of the department stores crap.

NOTE:
YOU GUYS NEED TO REALIZE there are two different baked bronze ones.. there is the baked TAN and baked BRONZE.
baked tan is the light one that doesn't show up. the bronze one is the good one that you can layer and OOO yes it does show up...