Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

4.5

MICA, TALC, NYLON-12, MINERAL OIL,DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20,MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LAUROYL LYSINE,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA ) SEED OIL,SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN, BHT,MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love it when I find a drugstore product this good. I probably would pay three times the price for it based on it's results. It is one of the few bronzers that looks natural on my fair/medium skin tone. It's not orange, sparkly, shiny, or artificial in any way. I can use it a bronzer and use it to contour to give face a bit more definition. I have tried many and this is my favorite for under $30.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this bronzer.This gives a believable tan and looks natural on the skin, not cakey or orangey. I use it also for contouring. The packaging is very cute and the formulation is very silky. My skin is oily and this held up pretty well. If you are fair-to medium, give this a try.