Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

Filtered by hair type : Other
Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

MICA, TALC, NYLON-12, MINERAL OIL,DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20,MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LAUROYL LYSINE,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA ) SEED OIL,SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN, BHT,MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS.

supposed to be matte but is shiny and glowy.

on 6/14/2010 12:27:00 PM

I just bought this product about a month ago, but I have to say I aboslutely love it. Before I was using a bronzer from cover girl but it had to much sparkly and shimmer which I wanted something that didnt. I happened to come across this one at the drugstore and liked the idea that it said Matte. I think thats probably what sold me. The first time I used it I loved it. It goes on smoothly, doesnt make me orange. I just usually put it on my cheeks as I have oily skin and find if I put it all over it makes me look even more oily. Overall, I love this bronzer and it adds just the right amount of color without looking fake.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow I really love this product. The prefect tan for fair to med skin. No shimmer (=no disco ball effect) and doesn't turn orange.
For those who are finding it hard to find Drugstore.com has it, as well as Amazon.com. Amazon has it in the two pack with free super saver shipping.

I have actually had a lot of success with PF bronzers and this one is no exception. Nice brown color, excessive orange tint or shimmer like other brands. It does keep my skin matte. Great product for a good price!