Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

4.1

MICA, TALC, NYLON-12, MINERAL OIL,DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20,MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LAUROYL LYSINE,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA ) SEED OIL,SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN, BHT,MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS.

supposed to be matte but is shiny and glowy.

on 3/9/2011 6:58:00 PM

This is mu HG drugstore bronzer, I like both shades depending on how tan I am. I have been buying this for the past three years, religiously buying a new compact of each as soon as I hit pan. I can not find them wherever PF is sold however, it's usually only Rite Aid and Fred Meyer, I don't know why this is because it's not being discontinued or anything. I love that this bronzer can be used wet or dry. I really like the look of it when you apply it wet, I just spray the whole top of the bronzer or my brush with MAC Fix+ spray and use it all over my face, it dries to a really nice natural tan that makes your skin look glowy. I only use the tan one wet because the bronze one is too dark when wet unless I got really tan. The only thing that is really irritating to me about this is that the lid pretty much always falls off and it crumbles pretty easily, so be very careful not to drop this or store it in a makeup bag that will give it a lot of room to bounce around. Otherwise this is amazing and I will always buy it.

on 2/7/2011 1:23:00 PM

I don't consider myself tanned (NC30-NC35) but this bronzer didn't show up on my face at all. Its smooth but it can get a bit chalky. I couldn't use it as a bronzer, but I do use this in the summer as a setting powder on top of my TM. I wouldn't repurchase since PF has much better bronzers out there.

on 2/7/2011 1:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used and loved many PF products for years now and have repurchased their Solar Bronzer in Light, a few times, and other powders several. I had heard of this for years but even before this was discontinued, I didn't see it often in stores then not at all. I have been using and liking Stila Sun in the first shade (with no spf), but I have to order it online and then saw this in a discount store and grabbed it because the light shade reminded me of Stila Sun.

I thought I'd love this because its a fair shade of bronzer, matte and silky, plus you get a lot of product, all things I want in a bronzer but I'm on the fence. I like that it glides on but for and the reason I have a bag full of bronzers that include everything from Wet N Wild to Too Faced etc, they can have all the right stuff but the test is in the mirror. some bronzers just have something magical about them. Its not so much as looking more tan makes you more attractive, though that could be part of it for some, but that it interacts with your skintone, and your reflection glows back atcha! I don't mean shimmer, just like finding the right partner, it just feels, or in this case, looks, right.

Its why neither Rimmel's matte bronzer nor NYC's Sunny do much for me, when they also have the "right stuff," plus geez, at their price I wish I loved them, this too, but meh is all I can say. On me its underwhelming.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow I really love this product. The prefect tan for fair to med skin. No shimmer (=no disco ball effect) and doesn't turn orange.
For those who are finding it hard to find Drugstore.com has it, as well as Amazon.com. Amazon has it in the two pack with free super saver shipping.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this, but I don't love it. I miss my discontinued Isadora big compact bronzer (if anyone knows a good alternative to that one, tell me!)! This bronzer is fine, I like that it doesn't have shimmer, but the shade is maybe a tad bit too orange. I have been applying it w/ my Sonia Kashuk highlighting brush & I think it looks more natural versus applying it will a regular blush brush. Still on the lookout for my HG bronzer though!

I was so glad that I found this bronzer because it's matte, which is good for contouring. You can never find a drugstore matte bronzer! Anyway, this stuff is great, HG BRONZER! I've been trying to contour my face daily lately since i've found this. The "pyramid" isn't as cute as the domes on the other baked bronzers, but like i said it's matte<3 I do wish They would include a mirror somewhere too. Other than that, it's pretty great, and I would definitely buy it again.

Love this stuff!! It's a wonderful and lasts forever!! No breakouts and is the perfect color. (Do not use if you have super fair skin... it will probably look fake)

on 1/16/2009 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Yay - a great winter bronzer. Bought this based on the MUA reviews and happy I did. I knew it was a winner when one of the girls I worked with asked if I went tanning. Like that this bronzer doesn't come out too dark or orange. I'm sure it'll look great in the summer as well when I actually have some color.

on 11/26/2008 4:00:00 AM

I have this in the shade baked bronze, which is darker than the tan.

I love it simple as that. No shimmer, which is is great since it gives a more natural finish. Just the right shade for my fair-medium yellow undertone skin (NC37). I use it as a contour and it works well, probably need a darker shade for the summer though. My friend has darker skin tone uses as a finish powder/foundation. So I guess it works both ways depending on your skin tone! I haven't tried it wet, because the intensity is just right for me when it's dry.

I hate the cheap packaging, when i open the pan i tend to screw up and dig my figures into the product and also the lid fell off! but it's still a great basic bronzer!