Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

4.5

MICA, TALC, NYLON-12, MINERAL OIL,DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20,MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LAUROYL LYSINE,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA ) SEED OIL,SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN, BHT,MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS.

on 6/14/2010 12:27:00 PM

I just bought this product about a month ago, but I have to say I aboslutely love it. Before I was using a bronzer from cover girl but it had to much sparkly and shimmer which I wanted something that didnt. I happened to come across this one at the drugstore and liked the idea that it said Matte. I think thats probably what sold me. The first time I used it I loved it. It goes on smoothly, doesnt make me orange. I just usually put it on my cheeks as I have oily skin and find if I put it all over it makes me look even more oily. Overall, I love this bronzer and it adds just the right amount of color without looking fake.

When I first started using bronzer, I had been using one from an old Claire's palette. After it ran out, I had the absolute *hardest* time finding a nice, matte bronzer that didn't look horribly orange against my super fair skin! This one looks nice and natural, and is perfect for subtly highlighting my cheekbones and adding a little tinge of colour to my face. It's my new HG bronzer for sure! :)

I was so glad that I found this bronzer because it's matte, which is good for contouring. You can never find a drugstore matte bronzer! Anyway, this stuff is great, HG BRONZER! I've been trying to contour my face daily lately since i've found this. The "pyramid" isn't as cute as the domes on the other baked bronzers, but like i said it's matte<3 I do wish They would include a mirror somewhere too. Other than that, it's pretty great, and I would definitely buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am afraid this product is discontinued, but I love it! I got it on a 50% off clearance at Rite aid...This is how I use it: on my neck to make my Estee Lauder color "bridge" to my neck color....for some reason, the EL color Fresco looks darker than my neck, but it is the lightest I can go out of the EL double wear colors...so I use matte bronzers to blend the two colors and it also makes my face look thinner, I believe, as it is like contouring. This bronzer in the color tan is a very pale milky tan with no shimmers, totally matte, it like a darker powder, not a bronzer......I love it and wonder if I should go get a back up. I have yet to venture into high end bronzers, but when I test them in stores, they always have shimmer and more glow and look orange, this is matte and pale and completely natural........perfect for what I need, but it would never do what a traditional bronzer would do, make me look bronze or sun tanned...I am MAC 35, it may work like a bronzer for the face for paler girls though! I suggest buying it if you have been looking for a product to serve this purpose!