Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 25-29
Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

4.5

MICA, TALC, NYLON-12, MINERAL OIL,DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20,MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LAUROYL LYSINE,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA ) SEED OIL,SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN, BHT,MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I really like this bronzer. It is subtle and mostly matte, with a hint of shine that doesn't make you look like you're wearing glitter. I am very pale and it is easy to blend this so it looks natural. I also like trying the wet application for more color.

on 3/9/2011 6:58:00 PM

This is mu HG drugstore bronzer, I like both shades depending on how tan I am. I have been buying this for the past three years, religiously buying a new compact of each as soon as I hit pan. I can not find them wherever PF is sold however, it's usually only Rite Aid and Fred Meyer, I don't know why this is because it's not being discontinued or anything. I love that this bronzer can be used wet or dry. I really like the look of it when you apply it wet, I just spray the whole top of the bronzer or my brush with MAC Fix+ spray and use it all over my face, it dries to a really nice natural tan that makes your skin look glowy. I only use the tan one wet because the bronze one is too dark when wet unless I got really tan. The only thing that is really irritating to me about this is that the lid pretty much always falls off and it crumbles pretty easily, so be very careful not to drop this or store it in a makeup bag that will give it a lot of room to bounce around. Otherwise this is amazing and I will always buy it.

on 1/16/2009 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Yay - a great winter bronzer. Bought this based on the MUA reviews and happy I did. I knew it was a winner when one of the girls I worked with asked if I went tanning. Like that this bronzer doesn't come out too dark or orange. I'm sure it'll look great in the summer as well when I actually have some color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

HG bronzer - and I have tried tons of the years! The baked bronze gives just the right hint of colour for my medium-toned skin - it's never orange or dirty-looking .. I hope they never discontinue it!!
UPDATE - I should mention that I actually have this in BRONZE, not TAN. I think TAN would be too light for me. I have since also tried Dr. Haushka bronzing powder and MAC in bronze, and have to say that Dr. Hauskca is the best one!