Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 18 & Under
Physicians Formula Baked Pyramid Matte Bronzer - Tan

MICA, TALC, NYLON-12, MINERAL OIL,DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 20,MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LAUROYL LYSINE,ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA ) SEED OIL,SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN, BHT,MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, IRON OXIDES, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS.

on 7/5/2011 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

First I'd like to warn possible buyers: it is NOT completely matte. It's not the best contouring matte bronzer. That said, this product is gorgeous.
This is a sheer bronzer that gives the skin the most amazing really subtle glow that looks like you're wearing something high end. It doesn't have any glitters or sparkles, just a sheen, not really impactant, but noticeable. This is the best color for me (very pale and neutral/cool toned, NC10ish), although I don't like to use bronzers in general, because they usually don't look right. Everything I tried looked orange or muddy dirty, and this one is the first one that really works.
In the summer, I love how I put a little bit over the areas of my face where the sun would hit and I look slightly glowy and tanned. Another thing I like is that it's completely buildable! Haven't tried the wet application yet, though (that should be even stronger).
Not the best for contouring - I like something completely matte. Absolutely gorgeous all over bronzer for fair skins.

on 12/24/2008 12:10:00 PM

love this stuff. Perfect amount of color without the shimmer of many bronzers (which I hate). Natural and a HG for me!