3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

I have been using this ultra moisturizing conditioner for over 3 years. I use whenever I feel my hair has too much protein and needs a strong humectant. The product does what it says. It restores and rebalances your hair's PH level. Therefore, you must know if your hair needs protein or moisture. I usually leave on for 15 minutes and rinse. It does an "ok" job at detangling. But it does a great job at moisturizing. It is usually a hit or miss with people but it works for me. For reference my hair is very dry, coarse, wavy and color treated.

About reviewer (180 reviews)

SkinOily, Other

HairBlond

4 years ago

Great stuff. Saved my hair. I even use it without shampoo.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

3.0
from

6 years ago

I use this after the protein treatment because I want to follow the instructions exactly but they need to reformulate this without the mineral oil. I usually leave it on for one hour with heat or several hours without and my hair is easy to comb through and shiny but that could be the silicones...It is ok to use it once a month or whenever I do the protein treatment but they really really need to remove that mineral oil.

About reviewer (457 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I started using this with their leave-in conditioner and my fine, dry hair probably has never looked better. (I also use their Aphogee Treatment protein.) This balancing conditioner doesn't feel super-slick but my hair looks great with it and is shiny. I had been using Fekkai moisture pack, will probably alternate with this.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

2.0

9 years ago

The reason I purchased this balancing conditioner was to use along with the Aphogee protein treatment. I like that it contains glycerin, phytantriol and silk amino acids. But why does it contain mineral oil as the 5th ingredient? It does leave my hair moisturized but I can feel a film on my hair. And as the day goes on, my hair starts to look and feel greasy.

About reviewer (3093 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

Not your typical conditioner. I like super richconditioners but not on my scalp cause my hair gets greasy easily. So... I use this one on my scalp and roots and another conditioner on the ends (richer). It is wonderful for oily hair.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

1.0

9 years ago

This is the worst conditioner i have ever used. It didnt help untagle my hair and the worst part was that it contains mineral oil which clogs up the pores in your hair which is unhealthy and it doesnt moisturize your hair at all. I really dont reccommend this.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

3.0

9 years ago

This bottle that I have should last a while, should I need to do another protein treatment anytime soon. I'm not exactly writing home about this conditioner because upon using it I still felt the need to deep condition. I could feel any difference as far as moisture after I used the 2 step protein treatment and then this product. I thought the balancer(?) would restore some moisture to my hair.

About reviewer (224 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Relaxed, Other

10 years ago

This a great conditioner. I like this brand. A pro Hair colorist told me once that your hair products should have a good ph. For example your shampoo should be formulated to be used on your face. I know I wouldn't wash my face with Pantene. :)

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

2.0

10 years ago

The only reason why I used this conditioner was it is a vital step when using Aphogee's Two-Step Program - which I abandoned using in early 2009 since the smell of this treatment literally made me loose my cookies to put it politely. However, I did not like the way this conditioner made my hair feel dry and tangled so I went back to my beloved Nexxus shampoo and conditioner and I have never looked back.

About reviewer (274 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Warm