Everyday Minerals Pick Me Up Pink ] [DISCONTINUED]

Everyday Minerals Pick Me Up Pink ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

Not tested on animals

This was my HG of under eye concealers. Nothing I have ever tried worked as well as Pick Me Up to hide my dark circles as well as the mild redness around my nose and the occasional period zit. I really hate that they discontinued this.

I purchased this after your reviews and I have to say that I heartily recommend this product. I have red cheeks and nose and am constantly looking to find ways to effectively cover these areas whilst maintaining a natural look. The last thing I want is to appear plastered in make up. Not only does this product successfully conceal, but it adds that just-had-12-hours-sleep look. Here's how I use it. After cleansing and moisturising, I load up my Lucy Minerals flat-top kabuki and target those areas that need it most. I then buff the powder over the rest of my face. I then add Lucy Minerals powder (Shell Beige). After mascara and lip balm I finish off with a quick dust of Givenchy Prisme Libre (Delicate Beige) which gives me a lovely soft glow. And that's it for the rest of the day. No need to touch up and it still looks good after a 30-miniute morning commute to work on my bicycle, a day at the office and a bicycle ride home. Go buy this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Wonderful! Really evens my skin, and does not irritate it in the slightest. Glad I discovered EM!

This is a color corrector. It work in the same way as Benefit Eye Bright (which I also have and love), but in a powdered form. Does wonders to brighten up around the eye area and the corners of the nose.This is not ment to be used as a primer, but corrects redness in the skin quite well. My sample size is almost empty now, and I have stocked up on this in full size. HG material for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Update March 1.11- I find this to be too pink on its own on my pale skin. So I added some Sunlight concealer to lighten it to a paler pink (50/50 mix). NOW, it is LOVE lol. It gives me a glow without making me look clownish (my #1 makeup fear). I'm glad I put these two together. I also added some Light Pink to add some sparkle.

This mixture works perfectly for me. It conceals the blemishes on my cheeks very well.

Since I am very wary of other blushes due to past breakouts as a result of using them, I am grateful that I can use EDM's concealers as blushes w/o any issues!
-----------
I like this as a blush. I bought the full size and it has lasted me forever lol. I have had it for 4 years and it is not even half used (I only wear m/up on the weekends and nights out).

I don't find it to be useful as a concealer for my hyperpigmentation marks, it takes away some of the darkness but it leaves me with pink patches on my face... I suppose I am too pale to use it as a concealer all over my face. However since I use it as a blush, it covers the marks on my cheeks while giving me a glow. At first, it sometimes looks a bit chalky, but within 30 minutes it's love. Looking at it in sunlight, I think I saw a bit of a sparkle/sheen, but I am not sure if it was my imagination lol.

It doesn't make me break out which is a MUST in a makeup product for me.

Since I can use a lot on my cheeks to cover redness, I can use less foundation afterwards. So if you want to make your foundation last a little longer, this concealer will help out while giving you a boost.

I have a sort of love/ignore relationship with this product. Sometimes I love it and can't imagine life without it. At other times I think 'oh crap, what am I going to do with this enormous thing of blush'. I really like this as a winter-time blush because it is a cute pink colour, like I just came in from the cold. In the summer I prefer to use bronzer.

I've had a sample size of this for awhile and I finally got around to trying it out. I'm glad I did!! My regular concealer wasn't doing enough for me, and my eyes looked so tired. So I got some on my flat concealer brush, and lightly tapped and blended it under my eyes and my eyes instantly looked more awake! Don't be put off by the color, because it doesn't show the pink sheen when applied, at least not for me. So I definitely recommend this!

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought the full size of this on impulse, this wasn't very smart considering I am more of a neutral fair than a pink ivory. However, I love it as a blush. I'm prone to enlarged pores and breakouts on my cheeks, so this adds a very natural flush and minimizes imperfections. I wouldn't put it all over my face though cause it would be too much pink for me. But as a blush I really love it, keep in mind I'm quite fair so it shows up nicely. Someone darker might not see an effect.

A general tip for EDM products (esp. highly pigmented ones like blushes and bronzers), don't open the plastic tab all the way just poke a few holes in it or you will get way too much powder and it will be a MESS. EDM packaging does, in fact, suck.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great product from a company I trust, who, by the way, offers great sample sizes at a great price! I love this as a light, light blush, to even out slight discoloration, highlighter, sometimes under my eyes. EM also has this mixed with other colors, in addition to a variety of other "pick me ups." In my daily arsenal for a natural, soft look.

Outside of the happy realm of lipstick, I am usually dissatisfied with cosmetics offered for my coloring. I have very fair skin with cool undertones and a bit of redness from mild rosacea. I never like foundation because it's so easy to look overly made up with fair skin, not to mention, hard to find a foundation in my shade. For years, I've been looking for something that would conceal my redness, but look natural. At last, with this product I can do this. For everyday stuff, I can put on this product and some EM powder to set it and be good to go--it just looks like I have healthy, clear skin and my husband can't even tell I'm wearing makeup. (Why hadn't anyone figured out before that pink instead of green could cancel out redness?) I also like that EM doesn't contain any ingredients that could irritate my rosacea.
For downsides...Let me stress this stuff was definitely made for people with cool, fair coloring. I could see this not working for people with warmer, darker coloring--suspect EM's yellow-based options might be better for them in terms of concealer. Also, totally agree with all reviewers of all EM's products that their packaging isn't their strong suit, especially their sample containers, though I really do like that they offer cheap sample sizes for figuring out which product works. But the real downside to all of EM products is that they start to melt/go away in oily spots in a few hours--not my whole face, just the oily patches, the reason I took off one lippie. So, for any brides to be looking for makeup that will last for their weddings, alas, I wouldn't suggest EM. However, melt/fade factor doesn't bother me as much as w/pick me up as it does with EM's foundation base because pick me up pink is such a light color that it's not as noticeable when it starts to fade in oily spots as with foundation. I think this one big flaw with EM products could be remedied if EM started offering pressed purse-friendly versions of more of their products including pick me up for touch ups. So, for all EM users, let us all make a point of petitioning EM customer service to develop pressed versions of their products. In the mean time, I suggest experimenting with finding a way of transporting a bit of this in one's purse for touch ups. But even with the downside to this product, I totally love it and pray they never discontinue it.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely love this primer/concealer it really brightens you up! And, if you put this on redness it works WONDERS! (: It's truly amazing, I love it and I'm going to buy the full size. Lasts and, looks great all day.