Chanel Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Chanel Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 15  [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

on 2/16/2011 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

My HG foundation, at last. As my skin has changed as I've gotten older, I must say I've maintained good skin. With what I have paid in foundation I haven't liked, I could have bought this twice. One pump is more than enough, and it has good color saturation. It leaves a beautiful finish, lasts all day and is simply beautiful. It's worth the money.