CHANEL Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 25-29
CHANEL Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 15  [DISCONTINUED]

1 review

on 10/21/2010 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Supposed to last for 12 hours. Medium coverage. Walnut
I have been wanting to try this because of all the reviews that I have heard about Chanel foundation and because I find that I get very oily in my T-zone. I really like this foundation, it lasts for the most part of the day, and it is lightweight. I really gives a flawless finish that is obviously matte and when I use the serum underneath I stay matte throughout the day as well. I must admit that I a impressed with this foundation. My only grip is that the color match is not perfect, but un-noticeable. I send this with powder and get flawless looking skin.