Chanel Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 18 & Under
Chanel Mat Lumiere Long Lasting Luminous Matte Fluid Makeup SPF 15  [DISCONTINUED]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

L O V E this foundation. A little background story - I was going around to a whole heap of makeup counters the other day searching for a new foundation that would feel light, last long and have a medium coverage. Usually I would completely avoid Chanel thinking that it was for rich people and that the sales assistants would be snobby, but after getting terrible service from Mac (the lady was incredibly rude and made my face look orange and then walked off when I asked if I could wear the foundation around for the day just to see if I like it, does she expect me to pay $50 for a foundation that might not even work?) I thought I would give it a go. The people there were incredibly lovely and helped me out with finding a fab foundation. I was a bit hesitant with this one as I do have skin that's more on the dry side but i've had no problems with it at all. After receiving such good service and a day of wearing it, I decided I would pay $72 for it and i'm so glad I did. I've worn it from about 9am to 5pm on really hot days and it's lasted so well, it's INCREDIBLY light feeling and gives you a build-able medium coverage, it doesn't transfer onto clothing and it doesn't sweat off. People always tell me I have really good skin and I just tell them it's the foundation I use (this one) I really recommend! 5/5

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

(Shade- 04- Beige) It's a wicked foundation. Smells great, feels great and looks great. If you apply it the right way, end result looks immaculate. Great for covering up acne scars, etc. I have taken photos with flash using this foundation and I have noticed my face to come out white..which may be due to the spf..however, I was wearing sun cream under as I'm not entirely sure whether it was due to the foundation or not. I have worn this on a really hot day, was outside most of the day, and had college as well..and noticed my face looked so fresh which is usually unusual cos I normally have to re touch my face at least once in a day! Was suprised everytime I saw my the lasting power is pretty good :) Just to warn you, when I first wore the foundation, I noticed to start breaking out..BUT i tried using it again..I mean it is 33, didn't wanna chuck it face didn't react at least try it a few times before chucking it might be a little bit sensitive.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Other

I bought this product in january so i have been using it for 5 months. I had a very good experience when i was buying it, the woman at the counter matched my skin to get the perfect shade. I was chuffed because i could never find a foundation that matched my pale skin before! I was a little bothered at the price for the foundation, it put a bit of a dent in my pocket! But i am now very glad that i forked out the money. I used it continually for about 3 weeks, but then my skin started to get very dry and irritated. I assumed it was my foundation because it was the newest product i was using so i stopped using it and any other make-up product all together. This lasted for about a month and 2 weeks and was a very sad time for me. I went to the doctors because my eyes started to swell and i couldn't figure out what was wrong. After a course of antibiotics, my skin cleared up. My sister borrowed my foundation and declared it safe. So i will never know what caused my skin problem but it wasn't the foundation. I have been wearing it everyday now. I have oily skin and i assumed that it would mattify it but it doesn't. Instead it makes it slightly less oily, a little dewy. I personally like it, because i find that having my skin very matte makes it looks too dry. I have worn setting powder over the foundation and it works well, sits nice. It gives me very good coverage, i have acne prone skin and it covers my blemishes very well. My only complaint is that if i have a spot which is healing and is a little dry, the foundation gathers around it and makes it more obvious. But if i moisturise very well then it is okay. Overall the colour match is brilliant, it is a nice light foundation and has good coverage. My biggest problem is the packaging. It looked very nice but i have found that the pump clogs up and i have had moments where no foundation comes out! But overall a good product that i recommended to friends and family.